Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Letter To My GF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To My GF (941 Views)

Full Meaning Of Ga, Gf, Gd, And Mp Abbreviation In Football / my Ghanaian gf broke me hearth so I don't want them to qualify / Ex-Barcelona & Juventus Star, Dani Alves and his GF just got married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My GF by Bonjezee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dear GF,
You know I love you and there is no doubt about that buh I have one particular sickness that I didn't disclose to you. Itz called "Watching football syndrome" and it do manifest on Saturdays and Sundays between hours of 12noon&9pm such that I will be so glued to the TV and would be unable to remember you. The major triggers of this sickness are EPL, LA LIGA, SERIE A, BUNDESLIGA AND LIGUE 1 buh sometimes the sickness may manifest on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, this is triggered by UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. The annoying part is that Thursday use to be free but foolish Arsenal finished fifth and now I will be sick on Thursday nights too. Buh don't worry the sickness only last between August and May. You will have me back by beginning of June, though that's if there is no FIFA WORLD CUP, UEFA EURO CUP and the likes. I still love you though
Yours faithfully
BF.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal 1 Vs 0 Leicester City / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Snuck Out Of SportingĀ“s Academy For Workouts At 11 / Re: Select Your Club Caller Ring Back Tune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.