Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It (1018 Views)

Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sin is eternal death, meaning you are operating below the recreated nature of the saints.
For whom God Almighty did foreknow, He also did predestinate, for the "selected" to be conformed to the image of his Son CHRIST JESUS, that CHRIST might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Moreover, whom God Almighty did predestinate, them He also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Now this kind of mindset isn't established in the man of sin, who is in error and in all manner of confusion and torments because of the state of his mind.

I am going to reveal to all of you who have been predestinated to be conformed to image of CHRIST, who you are, and what have been accomplished on your behalf by CHRIST.

The first thing we need to establish here is, predestinated" what is that?? It says that the Almighty God who knows the end from the beginning ordained us to be just like his power and wisdom which is CHRIST, even in the midst of darkness and miseries. He, the Almighty God has a plan and his purpose is to bring us to know the mystery of salvation in CHRIST.

If you never get to know this mystery, which was hidden in God Almighty since the world began and was revealed by CHRIST JESUS when he walked planet earth and is being publish every second by the true witnesses of Christ.. The ones who have indeed seen CHRIST. Not Bible preachers" but genuinely converted souls, who by reason of use have had their conscience gone through transformation in Christ Jesus and have been taken to see the glory life. And heard unspeakable words which is unlawful in natural world. If you haven't,
you can be said to have lost your self, which is your soul. Yet gain so many other things the world offers. Which are equal to zero...

The spiritual man, the one who is rooted and grounded in reality can never sin and does not sin because he is not under the law of sin and death, but under grace of God Almighty. Maybe you didn't hear me, I said the man whom God Almighty have predestinated to conform to the image of CHRIST does not sin and can never sin because the true nature of his heart and soul and body is the seed of God Almighty...

So the topic is why do men sin?? Very simple

Romans 7 account

For we know that the law of God Almighty is spiritual: but the man is carnal, sold under sin.

For that which I do, I couldn't make it happen: for what I would not, those things I do; but what I hate, that I do.

If then I do those things which I wouldn't​, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then, it is no more I that do those evil, but sin that's​ dwelling inside my body. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelling no good thing: for to will is present with my flesh; but how to perform those things which are good I couldn't find.

For the good that I would, I do not practice: but the evil which I would not, that I do continually.

Now if I do those things which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that's​ dwelling in me.

I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For the truth is, I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But then, I see another law in my members, that's in my flesh warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Universal questions

Here is the answer to Stop sinning from today

I thank God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Meaning if I depend on the mind of Christ which is renewed in knowledge after the image and likeness of God Almighty who created him, I am right, holy, perfect, glorified justified and ready for redemption, when CHRIST JESUS shows up..

But if I depend on the state of my flesh, how my body is feeling, I am going to live perpetually in the dictates and dominion of the law of sin and death which is warring against the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which have made me free from the law of sin and death....

So much to learn from CHRIST JESUS, if you are hungry and thirsty for him and all that he offers..

Isaiah 55: account

Hello, every one that's​ thirsty, come all of you to the waters, and he that has no money; come all of you, buy, and eat; yeah, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Wherefore do you spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfies nothing​? hearken diligently unto me, and eat you that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Seguntimmy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
In this world? Especially these country we are? Hun, only God can help somebody 100% holy, and its due to different issues arising at any point in time that are ready to provoke and frustrate somebody.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 4:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Ask for understanding

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Seguntimmy:
In this world? Especially these country we are? Hun, only God can help somebody 100% holy, and its due to different issues arising at any point in time that are ready to provoke and frustrate somebody.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Desyner: 4:33am On Aug 06, 2017
James 1 : 13 - 14 adds more detail to the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by hopefulLandlord: 6:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Just in case
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Karlovich: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2017
the so called sins in the bible were committed by god too.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by hopefulLandlord: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2017
interesting
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
^^
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Dekatron(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Dust everywhere..... Dust...
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
You can't be free from it...
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Wake up folks
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
You can't be free from it...

Christ Jesus makes you free from sin
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Christ Jesus makes you free from sin
Deep down even you don't believe it...
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
Deep down even you don't believe it...

I know you don't want me to believe it Satan, so that you could call all of us your own....

I am righteous and cleansed by the blood of the lamb of God Almighty

Nothing else can make me free by the blood of Jesus...

O man, Do you mean you don't believe that the blood of Jesus Christ is capable of washing your sins away and making you Holy....??

How your faith is rooted in men wisdom... Wake up... heart and Trust in the power of God Almighty which is able to build you up and give you what belongs to you
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Running
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by Unique9: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
the prince of the air has caged and blinded many. Jesus liveth and makes intercession evermore! why not ask for the Light that darkness can't comprehend into your life today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Amen brother

Unique9:
the prince of the air has caged and blinded many. Jesus liveth and makes intercession evermore! why not ask for the Light that darkness can't comprehend into your life today?
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by orisa37: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
BornAgains are immuned to sins.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
orisa37:
BornAgains are immuned to sins.

My own humble man... Really love you man
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
You are loaded Brother

Desyner:
James 1 : 13 - 14 adds more detail to the topic.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by orisa37: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2017
James points us to desire. Desire comes from the Conscience of God in us. So it's our balance judgement made from seeing, smelling, hearing, tasting and touching.
A BornAgain, who is an Apostle of Christ as James will always seek the authorisation and approval of God in Christ Jesus before making a judgement borne out of a desire.
Goodmorning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Wisdom speaking

orisa37:
James points us to desire. Desire comes from the Conscience of God in us. So it's our balance judgement made from seeing, smelling, hearing, tasting and touching.
A BornAgain, who is an Apostle of Christ as James will always seek the authorisation and approval of God in Christ Jesus before making a judgement borne out of a desire.
Goodmorning.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by orisa37: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2017
God is The Author and Finisher of Righteousness and Witchery.
He watches over the ways of The Righteous and makes the ways of the Wicked perish in His Own Way.
When we are in the Purpose of God, we're Apostles by The Order of Christ and Saints and BornAgains to Salvation. No dangerous weapons fashioned against us shall work.

Cc: Babalawos, Mr.President, OtemAtum, Oaroloye etcetera.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
The man is full of wisdom of God Almighty... You got love Orisa37

orisa37:
God is The Author and Finisher of Righteousness and Witchery.
He watches over the ways of The Righteous and makes the ways of the Wicked perish in His Own Way.
When we are in the Purpose of God, we're Apostles by The Order of Christ and Saints and BornAgains to Salvation. No dangerous weapons fashioned against us shall work.

Cc: Babalawos, Mr.President, OtemAtum, Oaroloye etcetera.
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
What people call 'sin' are just human mistakes. What people call 'forgiveness of sin by God' are mere forgiveness of oneself by oneself. What people call 'eternal punishment' awaiting sinners are just the wishful thinking of people who perceive God as a judge.

The way humans see things is different from how the higher beings see it. God Almighty is not a judge, or else he would have judged Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Eshu and thousands of his children who continuously deal with the world cruelly, causing wars, genocides, racism, terrorism, favoritism and such like. But God is perfect love. There is a place of correction to all our mistakes after death. Earthly temporal natural mistakes do not get 'supernatural eternal punishment' but corrections in love. Our place of abode here on earth is not made for us to come and die and then be judged to eternal fire or such like. It is made for us to rule it in our own way.

We are the pilots of the earth. We decide what we want for the earth. We decide what we want to be called good or bad. We are supposed to make laws and stand by those laws. We should not be expecting God to fight our rights for us. God don't punish anyone on earth and in the afterlives.
We humans should make sure law breakers on earth are punished justly rather than putting everything in God's hand and continue to see those law breakers gallivanting in evil.

Take control of the world. Do good and make sure those who do evil by breaking the rules are given punishments according to the law. That is the only kind of PUNISHMENT a 'sinner' can get.

Now here are the lists of sins and the lists of what Sins are not(note that there is no sin committed against God the HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS, no matter what you do. All sins are committed towards fellow humans and the punishments should be on earth here).

1. Killing one another.
2. Treating one another unjustly
3. Infringing on the rights of one another
4.Rape
5. Stealing from one another
6. Falsely accusing one another, etc
7. Scamming fellow humans(e.g scammer Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme who scammed people in the name of Real Estate Agent).

Laws should be made to prosecute people who do all these things against fellow humans.

Now here are the things which are not sin against fellow humans:

1. Making jest of any form of god or gods.
2. Arguments
3. Not paying tithes or offering
4. Not fasting or praying
5. Not worshipping any god
6. Being an atheist or a freethinker
7. Not being born again.
8. Disbelieving in any form of religion or belief system etc
9. Putting on trousers as a lady
10. Putting on skirt as a man cheesy
11. Putting on tattoo, attachments as ladies, smoking, wearing earrings, dressing anyhow you like, etc (all these may only affect fellow humans negatively and it has nothing to do with God Almighty. And if the law decides to make all these things unlawful, then it becomes a sin to do them. And the punishments will still be on earth here.

Now here is an evidence to show that human beings decide what should be sin and what should not be sin in the world:

1. When women first wore trousers, they were seen as evil by the societies. And they Preach against it, calling it sin. But now we have majority of women wearing trousers and it now looks normal.
2. TV was a sin to deeper lifers when it first entered Nigeria. Kumuyi and his crew called it DEVIL'S BOX then, but now it is ANGELIC BOX which they can't do without in their churches.
3. Wearing of attachments, etc was a sin in SU gatherings before. Now it has been normalized. Now it's no more seen as sins.
4. Tattoo before appears sinful, but many accepts it today.
5. Some pastors now support gays and lesbianism now. Before they see it as deviliish.
6. Not washing of the hands before eating was a good and acceptable thing to christians before, according to the explanation of fictitious Jesus, but now not doing that is seen as deadly because of the discovery of bacteria which fictitious Jesus didn't know about in his own days in the book.
7. ATM Machines and cards were seen as signs of 666 generating machine and end time before, but now the christians have advanced into using POS to collect tithes and offerings in churches today.
8. Bill Clinton, Obama, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, John Lennon, Adolf Hitler, Barrack Obama and many great people have all been seen as antichrists who will fulfill the lies of John in the bible before, but now all these people have been regarded as just human beings. Some of them have died while the end remains, while some of them are no more popular again.
9. Year 2000 called Y2K has been seen as the end of the world before, but here we are in year 2017, nothing is happening. And till year 3000, year 4000, year 5000 etc humanity will still be upon the earth.

Within your time frame on earth, you perceive some happenings as the truth, but they are not actually the truth but just the NORMALIZATION OF CERTAIN CULTURES. If we decide today to normalize anything, it becomes the standard and life goes on.

Cheer up AFRICA! WE ARE IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS cheesy grin cheesy

DOCTUFOS: Observation of Rastus 7:9-11

9. I have made observations and known that there is nothing normal in itself except what the homos have normalised. And anything can be normalised, no matter how it seems impossible to do.
10. For if the homos of the world decide to normalise equality in gender, it shall be so. But the beginning of every normalisation is called an offence to the gods.
11. For before in Juda, the Shabbat was the last day of the week, but from the time of the beginning of Krishtanite till now, it was changed and the first day of the week seemed to be the Shabbat of the Kristens among them.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Make sure you don't respond to Satan himself...

Because he is a liar... From the beginning... He can transform into anything... We know him...
Re: See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It by lightblazingnow(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hi to everyone

(1) (Reply)

Astra Projection And The Seven Chakras / It All Came True:Check 2017 Adeboye,s Prophesies / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 20 January 14, 2018 : Topic – Integrity Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.