Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos (1240 Views)

Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort / Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria 2017 / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is the 2017 current list of top ten richest comedians in Nigeria.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/26/top-comedians-nigeria-net-worth/

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by youngbabaj(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
I knew the economic state is getting worst everyday wen i heard someone pricing nepa bill..
He was like:
"Bros abeg, how much is Low current??"

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
youngbabaj:
I knew the economic state is getting worst everyday wen i heard someone pricing nepa bill..
He was like:
Lmao.Na Buhari.gringrin
Re: Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
youngbabaj:
He was like:

If they can price it like that me sef will go and pay for low current because that is what they give me here...
Re: Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
TGoddess:
Lmao.Na Buhari.gringrin

Let them catch you first
Re: Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:17am On Aug 22, 2017
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday and the failure rate was just nothing to write home about.

Could this failure rate be the faults of the students or the wickedness of the lecturers? see full gists and photos http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/04/21/see-photos-of-unn-medical-result-that-got-everyone-crying-yesterday/

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife Serves Game Of Thrones Vibes, Pictured On Iron Throne / Many Reactions As Rihanna Dresses Odd To Her Grandpa's Funeral(photos) / Billionaire Mohammadu Indimi, Daughters Look Resplendent In White (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.