Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army (16655 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by blackbeau1(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's because of the mentality they have that female children are useless. Why aren't they offering their male children .

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
The situation has become so pathetic that people don't reason positively again. Lack of love Nd accepting one another as one brought us to this. The non chalant Nd deceptive attitude from our leaders is plunging us into more sorry Nd pathetic situation Why can't our leaders tell themselves the truth by either restructuring or better still devide this country let everybody go Nd manage their own natural Nd human resource. Why can't the elite's in the north educate their wards in truth Nd honesty. Why can't them remove some negative teachings in their Koran Nd insert things that will be of help. Honestly this news weak me walahi.

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
When they have too many children than they can cater for.....

The parents requires stiff punishments and their bits chopped off....
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by exlinklodge: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
chai
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Luckylife(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Can the world imagine this ?
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by emmyfizzy12(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
subtlemee:
I am tired of this country..how did we get here?
Sleep walking I guess, day time dreaming....zombie apocalypse.... cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by nextprince: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mynd44
Very funny.

Reporting me for condemning sympathisers & accomplices of terrorists? Are you one of them?

Fyi, I'm a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
They have started lying again oooo!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Jobabori(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
the major problem we have is our leaders
Our leaders do not drop from heaven. They were born and reared n our communities. A community breeds the kind of leader it has. We have deviated from dictates and way of life of our forefathers. Foreign culture has diluted our way of live. We are neither foreigners nor aborigines. Our indigenous values are now rated as archaic, outdated and unsuitable. Things really fall apart. Until we go back to our root, strengthened our cultural life and evolve an home based ethical orientation, these problems will persist as we continue to recycle these kinds of leaders.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by djbussy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Can I send my account number now? Check the Nigerian Army ,you will see book haram there.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
and some persons still feels we should remain in one Nigeria with these northern clowns
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by anibestlala(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
atorioke:
The Nigerian Army has made a shock discovery about how Boko Haram has been getting the supply of female suicide bombers.

Army spokesman, Brigadier Gen. Sani Usman said the girls were donated by their parents, according to some of the would-be-bombers apprehended and who made revealing statements during interrogations.

“It was discovered that most of these hapless minors were “donated” to the terrorists sect by their heartless and misguided parents and guardians, as part of their contribution to the perpetuation of the Boko Haram terrorists’ dastardly acts against the Nigerian society and humanity”, Usman said.

“The acts of these parents and guardians are not only barbaric, but condemnable and unacceptable”, he added.

He appealed to religious, traditional and community leaders, and well-meaning Nigerians in the North-East, to dissuade their people from donating their daughters to Boko Haram for indoctrination and suicide bombing missions.

“Nigerians have a responsibility and obligation to collectively mould our children and wards and define a better future for them rather than condemning them to death by the criminal Boko Haram terrorists and their sympathizers through suicide bombings,” Usman said.

He urged the people to be more vigilant, security conscious and report any suspicious persons or those whose daughters or female wards are missing or have not been seen recently.

”You can report by calling 193 on any network.

“The public is also reminded that the Nigerian Army’s offer and reward of the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000.00) to anybody that provide information about suicide bombing, is still valid,” he added.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/parents-donate-daughters-to-boko-haram-army/
A law should be passed that makes support of BH in what ever form punishable by death,just like in kidnapping.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by adetayo234: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
If things where better and people had what to eat this country wouldn't have been like this

It is not a matter of hunger; it is a matter of exposure, enlightenment and intelligence; these are the things lacking among the common people in the north.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Zane2point4(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shebbi after unity beggers will say there is strength in diversity, really?
How can we bound with ppl that reason this way?
How can a grown man and woman donate there ward to suicide?
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Nbote(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Let dem kip donating to d desolation of their region... Technically d donation doesn't exist as BH has been technically defeated...
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by dandollaz: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Later you tell me that we are from one country. This country call Nigeria is not different from animal kingdom.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by jc4real(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
gabe:
How can the Army think like this? This is extremely stupid. The girls are kidnapped, brainwashed and used.

I think i agree with u.
Here i see the army trying to play a face-saving game.In recent times the military seems to be losing to BH while trying to make Nigerians believe otherwise.

Each time the govt declares that BH has been defeated, they (BH) always reply with a strike proving the govt & military propaganda false.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Ihutomi: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
And we think that's guys Don the finish, I laugh in Japan, these ordinary Muslim we see around are simpatazers(english) of by, quote in mosque I said it. It dose not surprise me at ALL.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
If things where better and people had what to eat this country wouldn't have been like this
I thought the northerners sang that "they have surplus food.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by freshest4live: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
The question now is......where are the parents of the girls? The girls should know where their parents may be, the parents would know a thing or two about BokoHaram. Cos Ayam not understanding.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by utichris: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
bro that is not true, why can't you donate yourself or family members for the same reason.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by utichris: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
jc4real:

I think i agree with u.
Here i see the army trying to play a face-saving game.In recent times the military seems to be losing to BH while trying to make Nigerians believe otherwise.

Each time the govt declares that BH has been defeated, they (BH) always reply with a strike proving the govt & military propaganda false.
do you think army don't know what they are saying, you don't know Islam .
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by utichris: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
freshest4live:
The question now is......where are the parents of the girls? The girls should know where their parents may be, the parents would know a thing or two about BokoHaram. Cos Ayam not understanding.
bro don't be , the truth cannot be hidden for so long.
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by BAILMONEY: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
subtlemee:
I am tired of this country..how did we get here?
AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE VERY MUCH IN LIVE WITH THIS ZOO
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Izonpikin: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
clefstone:
The whole Boko Haram mess will end only when Northern muslims admit what the problem is and tackle it. I remember at the beginning of the BH killings sometimes in 2011 there was a massive propaganda in d north that some BH members caught were Christians. This, at the time was to calm the minds of the many muslims who must have been questioning how their fellow muslims can be so evil in d name of God. Now, instead of admitting the religious error going on there in d north they started blaming everyone but themselves up to d point that they accused GEJ of sponsoring BH. Now GEJ is out of power, who is there to blame again?

Until Muslims stop leaving in denial, BH will continue to reign terror. The normal muslim believe that secular government should not rule them. It's one of the basic sharia principle. What is BH fighting for? the same anti secularism almost all muslims believe in. Why on earth will a normal human being give his daughter to be used for suicide bombing if not for ideological belief.

abeg make I stop for here, I don tire
apt points..
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by sepalapen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
kevoh:
When one poverty stricken man whose source of livelihood is just a tray of kolanuts, will easily father 20 children with just two wives in that corner of the earth using religion as his justification, how won't they easily sacrifice thier children to be used as pawns and suicide bombers for Boko Haram. angry angry
see finish o oh boy you really scatter the threat and join in easy o before you become meat !
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by nawtyme: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Very funny.

Reporting me for condemning sympathisers & accomplices of terrorists? Are you one of them?

Fyi, I'm a muslim.
No wonder
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by plessis: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
How did we end up with this backward people in this cesspit? .... When biafra is actualized, we'll build a big wall separating ourselves from these barbarians... And man the wall 24/7
Re: Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army by Yeligray(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
utichris:
bro that is not true, why can't you donate yourself or family members for the same reason.
if they have what to eat they won't indulge in such acts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inauguration: Okorocha Arrives NASS, Denies Accreditation / Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.