Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt (2479 Views)

Private Investigator In Jaipur / Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC / Top EFCC Investigator Shot In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Nnetriplet: 2:35am On Aug 06, 2017
please this is urgent
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 3:07am On Aug 06, 2017
How many graduates study such in the Nigerian universities...

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by In4matic: 4:12am On Aug 06, 2017
I know one In Ph. i'll have to scout for the numbers later in the day, send me a mention to remind me
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by ahnie: 4:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Nnetriplet:
please this is urgent

Hope all z well with you?
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2017
I hope say no be marital issues?
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Onyoro ohu sad undecided
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Nnetriplet: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
ahnie:

Hope all z well with you?
just need to take care of someone, so do u know of any?
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Nnetriplet: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
In4matic:
I know one In Ph, their company is called Rogers Security. i'll have to scout for the numbers later in the day, send me a mention to remind me
hello, how far
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by toastedbread: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnetriplet:
please this is urgent
i know some p.i's. can you afford the fee? per hour charges. pm me.
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by In4matic: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnetriplet:

hello, how far

This is their contact....

Permit my curiosity, but you didnt say why you needed them
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Rucheen(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Where in Port Harcourt are you
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by Jakumo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
To hire my expert PI services you will need to sign a disclaimer, whereby you would take full legal responsibility for all complaints that may arise in the event that I am forced to shoot a few folks during the execution of your surveillance contract.

You will also need remit in advance, a cash retainer of sufficient heft to comfortably cover the cost of all my incidental expenses relating to fuel, feeding, hotel lodging, ammunition, bribes and female company, incurred during the course of my investigative endeavors on your behalf.

Thank you for your support. In God we trust. All others, pay cash.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by S5155: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
shoot what d you mean, i just need some information to ease my mind about some things
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by In4matic: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
S5155:
shoot what d you mean, i just need some information to ease my mind about some things

I Cant Read Your Mail.
Resend it.
Mention me when you do.
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by aputel: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nnetriplet:
please this is urgent
Send your phone nos to link you with one
Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by aputel: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
How many graduates study such in the Nigerian universities...

We have quite good number of private investigators who are operating at the international level . The only issue is that they don't advertise the business ,business is by referral after duly screening the clients .

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by emmapk1: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
In order to make your life simpler and better, you need to have services from a private invesntigator austin tx. Austin is full of good and bad people. You can't figure out who is trustworthy in the true sense. You can search for an investigator on the search engine. Try to keep your location turned on so you could grab the best search results. Visit the site to discuss your issue.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt by nawaforyouo: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
In4matic:
I know one In Ph. i'll have to scout for the numbers later in the day, send me a mention to remind me

please i need one

(1) (Reply)

Rare Images Of Slavery / Chj / This 419 Picture Is Funny As Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.