Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Yemi Alade Slays In Stylish Outfit As She’s About To Round Up Her Tour (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Slays In Stylish Outfit As She’s About To Round Up Her Tour (photo) (745 Views)

Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) / Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Slays In Stylish Outfit As She’s About To Round Up Her Tour (photo) by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2017
The super star singer shared this photo on her instagram page after rounding up her tour in 11 cities, and about to round up with New York.
She looks cute in this outfit.

She Captioned;
Wearing @officialhouseoftangerine
Styled by @fabstyle_101
@glambyisoken
Hair by Princess

http://drinosblog..com/2017/08/yemi-alade-slays-in-stylish-outfit-as.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Stylish Outfit As She’s About To Round Up Her Tour (photo) by dahunsy(f): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# i might not marry a virgin but sure undecided wudnt take borehole as wife
Re: Yemi Alade Slays In Stylish Outfit As She’s About To Round Up Her Tour (photo) by cruzita(f): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
ABEG I DEY CHURCH ,I CAN'T COMMENT

(1) (Reply)

EVIL! Beautiful 26 Year Old Girl Allegedly Murdered By Her Abusive Boyfriend – P / Pictures From The World Premiere Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel. / These 5 People Should Never Fight Again!! SEE VIDEO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.