Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! (6066 Views)

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Yabatech Merit List Is Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by SIRFRANK(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Quickly go and check your name, i have seen mine. shocked
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by Spyker: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
I also saw the list, it has names like
(1) Jonah Jang
(2) Asari Dokubo
(3) Mike Okiro
(4) Ogbonna Onovo
(5) Chibuike Amaechi
(6) James Ibori
(7) Nasir El Rufai
(cool Olusegun Obasanjo e.t.c.
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by dayo23(f): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
una don kolo.
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by Chilug(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2010
UNIJOS, One of the best unis in nigeria. Ranked 4th in nigeria and 74th in africa. That is why despite all the crises people still want to be in the school. Remove those names you put there guy. No matter what we are one nigeria is it not what they say. Greatest josite!
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by osogwu(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2010
can someone check it online?
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2010
This is the website to check the list: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/admissions

Is there still crisis over there?
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by osogwu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
I h've checked it and i recieve eror massage telling me that no result where found.pls do you know what that means?
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by Chilug(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
Yes dear you are not admitted bt you can still be checking bt am nt sure if anything will still be done
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
Are people still fighting in Jos? I also heard that the student admitted will start their reg JUNE 2010,
Re: University Of Jos Merit List Is Out! by tiluv1(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
@osogwu put your first name and view. i have been given medical laboratory science. goodluck

(1)

WORLD Biggest Mistake ( Photos ) / 20 Signs You’re Succeeding In Life – Even If You Don’t Feel You Are. / Countries Where Nigerian Students Can Study Abroad For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.