Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers (666 Views)

10 Nigerian Top Artists We Didn't Hear From In 2018 / Nigerian Top Finland Music Chat With Hit Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers by djlittlej(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2017
When it comes to entertainment in Africa, Nigerian Entertainment industry is one of the best, talking about comedy, movies, or music.

Some of our stars has gain a lot of foreign attentions and has even done collaborations with some world biggest acts like, Chris Brown, Drake, young thug, future, Rick Rose etc.

However what really make our music industry unique is the way this guys packaged and deliver their talents, almost everybody has his on way and pattern of show casing their skills. Because of the great competition in the industry its some times hard to pick out the best amongst them, with more acts joining the industry almost everyday,

Though Nigeria music legends like Davido, wizkid,olamide, phyno and the rest has been able to proof to the world that they have real talents by trying their best to be on top of the game always.

However, as most of our artist are gaining international recognition, our indigenous rappers are not also left out, here is the list of our top 5 nigerian indigenous rappers, who is your favourite act?

1 Olamide: take it or leave it, this is one the best rapper we have in the industry with exciting his rhythms and continues club bangers hit, he is one of the rappers that really brought rapping to the dance floor, with his "first of all", that song got tending for months if not even for years, most of his fans refers to him as Dagrin's successor, but this guy has been able to create a space for himself in the industry.

2Phyno:when it comes to flowing with the ibo dialect, i always see it as some kind of hard stuff, but yet this guy still make it look simple as writing A,B,C,D, maybe its because i don't know the language shall, but this guy surely knows what he is doing, with the way he flows he surely deserves a place on this list, the dude has been producing party bangers recently, with "Alobam, father father and others, no wonder his fans refers to him as the ibo version of dagrin.

3Lil kesh: this dude is one of the best young acts we have in the country, he has proven to us that with real talent overtaking is allowed, though he met a lot of stars in the game already, but he was still able to work his way to the top, Thanks to his "Lyrically" that was the song that landed him a deal with olamide's YBNL and ever since the guys has been giving us great hits to dance to, some of his works include, "efjoku, egbese, sample you, shoki" etc

4Reminsce: i personally don't love this guy's style though, and i don't listen to his songs often, but with the few i have listen to, i think is enough to land him on the fourth position here, however he got his fans too, though this is guy one of the guys with real talents, always on it, but i think he should work on his beats and produced more party bangers, we are in Nigeria bro, we love party Bangers very much, and please always try to smile whenever you are shooting your video, that's one of the reasons i don't like watching his videos.

5 Falz:yeah "is the bad guy in the building" the soldier crooner, this dude has what i call raw talents, i can still remember his first song i listened to was his "celebrity girlfriend" with reekado banks, i immediately fell inlove with his craft and thanks to "soldier" and "soft work" he never let his fans down, that's one thing i love about him.

That's my own review, so amongst all this acts, who is your best rapper?

Source:
http://www.onosmedia.com.ng

Re: Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers by Yusuf001(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Guy u no well, if u call this singers rappers
Re: Nigerian Top 5 Most Talented Indigenous Rappers by Shelloween(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Olamide and Lil Kesh? Dude, you serious?

Reminisce and Falz are the only rappers there, but when it comes to hardcore rap, i pick Reminisce over Falz.

(1) (Reply)

Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. / Awesome TUNESKY video_Don't Go Away / Download New Song: Sound Sultan Ft. Harrysong - Nonstop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.