Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land (2430 Views)

Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by marryjesus: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Hausa Fulani / Yoruba people said Biafrans don't have fertile land but now my Class mate Jude can grow cucumber in Biafra Land. Please encourage him anyway you can. We studied Mechanical engineering in I.M.T Enugu but now he is a professional farmer. Let is show him some love.
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/photos-see-cucumber-that-was-harvested.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Nutase: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by nextprince: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm, cucumber again? grin grin grin

But on a serious note, e be like say ibos like cucumber so much and I know there must be a reason for this.

I dey ask, besides eating, is there any other thing it is used for? Just asking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by BuariCopyPaste: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Better than Afonjas version of food dependency

3 Likes

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Aphrygian(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Cucumber in biafra land!!!! Why are u guys like this, so you guys want to tell us how sufficient you are in food production ba? May God help una with this una chest beating of a thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by oladeebo: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
marryjesus:
Hausa Fulani / Yoruba people said Biafrans don't have fertile land but now my Class mate Jude can grow cucumber in Biafra Land. Please encourage him anyway you can. We studied Mechanical engineering in I.M.T Enugu but now he is a professional farmer. Let is show him some love.
hun-un
green revolution!
or to say!
operation feed the nation!
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Aphrygian:
[s]Cucumber in biafra land!!!! Why are u guys like this, so you guys want to tell us how sufficient you are in food production ba? May God help una with this una chest beating of a thing.[/s]

Other Nigerian tribes...guess who is this? Afonjas.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017

UNFORTUNATE HOW MOST OF THEM WILL END UP GRACING THE BOTTOMLESSLY-DEEP VAGINAS OF THESE WOMEN. undecided
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Rich4god(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2017
marryjesus:
I sent you a PM.
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by GoldNiagara(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
marryjesus:

The way Yoruba dey give iPods headache no be small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by NCP: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
marryjesus:

Hail Grammar, Weldone My Blogger.
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by marshalcarter: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2017
last pishure...that nigga be lyk.....which one do you want?? grin big..medium..large nd XXL grin cheesy
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by edoyad(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Chidinma
Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Aphrygian(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:

Other Nigerian tribes...guess who is this? Afonjas.
i no you lots are programmed to always shout afonja,bro am not an afonja but a proud OMOLUABI.now back to the topic there is nothing to celebrate in cocumber farming bro to the extent of attaching the success to biafra.

1 Like

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aphrygian:
[s]i no you lots are programmed to always shout afonja,bro am not an afonja but a proud OMOLUABI.now back to the topic there is nothing to celebrate in cocumber farming bro to the extent of attaching the success to biafra.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by safiaaASSHOLE: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by Justiceleague1: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:

nairaland resident mental grin grin Mallam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

UNFORTUNATE HOW MOST OF THEM WILL END UP GRACING THE BOTTOMLESSLY-DEEP VAGINAS OF THESE WOMEN. undecided

LOL, did you say Chidinma? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news:Operation Python Dance: ICC to investigate killings of IPOB member / Watch The Video Of Kano Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe From A Contractor / 2019: Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals What Buhari Did That No President In The World Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.