Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] (43787 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Regina Daniels Takes Her Steps Children To Dubai For Holiday ( Pics,vid) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by davidodiba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
squash47:
see as them dy happy....thats what happens when a niggaz hustle pay....d wife dy laff anyhow nw...if to say d guy no make am, she for don talk say Basket Mouth dy beat her,nd she dy regret her marriage.....

Funny dude. grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Solomonudofia(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow this is classic.... Money good oo .. God please bless my hustle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVXzybmwzEw
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by KingAfo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
squash47:
see as them dy happy....thats what happens when a niggaz hustle pay....d wife dy laff anyhow nw...if to say d guy no make am, she for don talk say Basket Mouth dy beat her,nd she dy regret her marriage.....
hmmm. Well said, the only language women understands is money.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Kiish(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
see this one.. abeg park
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by WebSurfer(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
balash:

Those kids future bright pass yours. Bet your good looks on their future lol
How can you say this to someone ? Are you God ?
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by tunary(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
davidodiba:
Buy my Camon cx. Clean. 2months old. No single regret. All intact.
2 months old for how much?
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
But their father is not cute and they resemble him.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by henryhemon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:
See leg room oh
If na Economy u no go fit breathe ;Dice one
Money is good sha ..

Respect people wey d use economy class e no easy.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by spokesboy: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
Is that all you have to say. You need to get some sense into your tattooed skull. Your finger bones actually say a lot about you. grin
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by cuteguy123(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tsongz:
undecided ehya...
Were you as handsome as this when u were his age

Yes dear.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by cuteguy123(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
balash:

Those kids future bright pass yours. Bet your good looks on their future lol

LOL kolo
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Antoeni(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good life
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by madjune(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! They should be going for summer lesson like their mates and not going to abroad angry

Sadist alert also known as ketekete.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
See the number of stripes on her Adidas shoe unlike the other slay queen popping Andre.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by davidodiba(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
tunary:
2 months old for how much?

Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by tunary(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
davidodiba:

what part of the country is that
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
henryhemon:

My dear e no easy o grin
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by ipromise: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
for your mind..... U need glasses
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by NigLasPresident: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Izygab:
While growing up, we never knew that professions and careers that are not in JAMB brochure could make you rich ,buy exotic cars, build big houses, marry beautiful wife, have cute babies and even travel abroad at will.

They told us we have to study very hard in school to be very rich, we did but we've not been able to get just a car, a house and a beautiful wife (the footballers, the musicians and comedians who didn't go to school have more than what we do.)
They lied to us, they were the real scammers.

Hahhaaaah... Got served! They didn't lie. They just wanted you to be focused and refined in school so someday you can come work for them. Some do get rich that way too. Only that it takes longer time to achieve than the other kinds.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by squash47(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
nemesiis:
please what did you exchange your sense with?
I pack of condom
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by NigLasPresident: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
maxiuc:
Na small thing person take dey get money

Oh Lord since this week I have been thinking about money to the extent that I dream of handling huge amount

This my condition is critical I need money

Am broke to stupor

Oh God make this week full of good surprises

Amen

Son!
This GOD and I reside in Naira land.
May this week be prosperous for you. Amen!
May your enemies all fail in their evil plots for you and your destiny. Amen!
May you be connected to your divine connections this week. Amen!

Son. Well done for having such good brains to seek me here. I am happy you now realise Naira land is where I can be found.

Go in peace son and prosper in your endeavors.

P.S. Continue telling me how pathetic a life you got on Nairaland whenever you have the time and be sure I will respond swiftly to your posts and fix your situation right.

With LOVE.
From GOD!
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by maamisco(f): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
squash47:
Exactly my point bro. U are right!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
henryhemon:

She dey beef economy people. Wait till they introduce "attachment" seats. You go fear flight.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by henryhemon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:

She dey beef economy people. Wait till they introduce "attachment" seats. You go fear flight.

Hahhahhahahahhaha
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by MrCork: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:
wah of,his other baby girl,from His baby mama??..did basket mouth son, no be here ooo...he mite be reincarnated, or some sort..looking more older and weaker than his parents...

^^gold digger¡((Shame)) undecided
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Fauzydane(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
were ur own bad mouth
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Nonybest463: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
God punish poverty...nice pics
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by chriskosherbal(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Izygab:
While growing up, we never knew that professions and careers that are not in JAMB brochure could make you rich ,buy exotic cars, build big houses, marry beautiful wife, have cute babies and even travel abroad at will.

They told us we have to study very hard in school to be very rich, we did but we've not been able to get just a car, a house and a beautiful wife (the footballers, the musicians and comedians who didn't go to school have more than what we do.)
strong words
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Izygab:

LMAO cheesy grin

You are cracking me up.
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
I think sey na only me get eyes for here
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by brightology3: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
cuteguy123:
The kids look ugly.
OK
Re: Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] by imtfans(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! They should be going for summer lesson like their mates and not going to abroad angry
hater...sense fall on u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos / Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.