Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) (64807 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by donqx: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
oh
Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by phenomem(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
marshborn:
My senior In school back those days in township secondary sch,jos(john mikel obi and Iyke his close pal in school then) grin grin

Nobody wey no fit to make am.

How old you be make we use am know mikels real age biko
Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by marshborn(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
phenomem:

How old you be make we use am know mikels real age biko
I am in my late twenties....mikels real age is not way off his football age at all.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by pyro10(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
respect
Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by realnas(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Who is Murumba and why is he a saint?
St murumba is a secondary school in Jos it is a Catholic run school
Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
realnas:
St murumba is a secondary school in Jos it is a Catholic run school

Doesn't answer my question: Who is Murumba and why is he a saint?

Reading comprehension 0/100
Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by realnas(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Doesn't answer my question: Who is Murumba and why is he a saint?

Reading comprehension 0/100
bro first I'm not a Christian so I will recommend you contact ur priest or pastor to answer that question for you, secondly u r very stupid for making that statement, crazy homosapian sub human filth, scum, if you only u will utilize the cheap tecno that r using to research important things u wouldn't open ur dirty mouth and insult Bastard. This is what cheap data causes bloody cretin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
realnas:
bro first I'm not a Christian so I will recommend you contact ur priest or pastor to answer that question for you, secondly u r very stupid for making that statement, crazy homosapian sub human filth, scum, if you only u will utilize the cheap tecno that r using to research important things u wouldn't open ur dirty mouth and insult Bastard. This is what cheap data causes bloody cretin

Its obvious your IQ level is in single digit.

Firstly, I never insulted you.
2. I asked a question and if you didn't know the answer you should have just kept shut.
3. You can't possibly tell what type of phone I'm using over the internet and even if you did, it doesn't affect the quality of my comments.
4. Your reading comprehension is zero, which is a fact not an insult as you clearly failed to answer a simple question while deviating to irrelevant issues.
5. Murumba does not exist anywhere as a saint so you can share with the rest of us since you claim to have found a Saint Murumba grin
6. You have terrible punctuation. I don't know if your errors are because you were born retar'ded or you are typin' furiously with spit foamin' madly from your mouth grin

All of these points I made are FACTS and you can either choose to live with it or keep insultin' childishly. I'm actually wonderin' how old you are... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Fan Grabs Mohamed Salah's Injured Shoulder In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.