Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. (2604 Views)

Atheist/irreligious Men Tell The Truth.... / Why Are Atheists Or Irreligious People Fond Of This ? / Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's starting to sound more like a hate statement from you atheists weneva something negative happens to God believing pple especially Christians.... the fact is something horrible just happened to some pple u can't ignore that fact....but u did...and all u did is harass their faith even in death...what has their faith got to do with death..
There's no belief weda Christian, muslim or Hindu that doesn't acknowledge death as an inevitable end.....
So why are u guys making it look like because they are christains they should be bullet proofs...its mockery...u can try to paint it anyway u like...its like u are gloating...like u guys are happy something bad happened to pple who beleive in God... guess what brother..."its death"...we are all gonna get it

I think the bible made fun of atheists first by calling them FOOLS. However, I don't buy the idea of making fun of the dead but I see nothing bad in making fun of the gods who make Africa like this in the matter of thinking faculty. There is nothing bad in saying "RIP to the dead, but where was Yahweh when this happened?" Elijah did more than this in the bible, lol. Little by little, the eyes of the gullible sheeple will open to reality. Peace.
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by OtemAtum: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
someone desperately wants my attention grin
LOL
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Hehehehehehehehe someone still can't differentiate betwwen mocking someone and mocking a belief lol

I said those things, I'm NOT denying any of them and about the post our attention seeker holds so dearly to, here's a part of it

I repeat, I never mocked the dead
You have chosen to be impervious and continue to exhibit zero emotional intelligence. It's good that it is not all atheists that are like you.
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by hopefulLandlord: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
OtemAtum:

I think the bible made fun of atheists first by calling them FOOLS. However, I don't buy the idea of making fun of the dead but I see nothing bad in making fun of the gods who make Africa like this in the matter of thinking faculty. There is nothing bad in saying "RIP to the dead, but where was Yahweh when this happened?" Elijah did more than this in the bible, lol. Little by little, the eyes of the gullible sheeple will open to reality. Peace.

don't mind them bro, I'm yet to see where I mocked the dead; I mocked Christianity, I mocked Yahweh, if that's "mocking the dead" then so be it

1 Like

Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by dalaman: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Christains and muslims happily mocked the gays that were killed in Florida some months ago saying that it was the wrath of God that decended on them bla bla bla. I am tired of their hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by dalaman: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just to add why then do people waste their time praying?

It seems their God apparently enjoys watching them suffer and get killed. So, why do they pray? No christian here that had the ability to protect his children will ever allow bandits tp enter his house and kill them. No christian here will allow that, why then do they make excuses for this God of theirs assuming he exist?
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by hopefulLandlord: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
dalaman:
Just to add why then do people waste their time praying?

It seems their God apparently enjoys watching them suffer and get killed. So, why do they pray? No christian here that had the ability to protect his children will ever allow bandits tp enter his house and kill them. No christian here will allow that, why then do they make excuses for this God of theirs assuming he exist?

You're mocking the dead bro
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by dalaman: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're mocking the dead bro

Am not, just addressing the comments the christians are making. All are just excusing this God of theirs over something they won't ever exude anybody else for.
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by felixomor: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
CoolUsername:
There's a post on the front page right now talking about how people were killed while worshipping in church in Anambra, and what do I see? A bunch of people using that opportunity to mock religion.

What is wrong with you guys? Are you too socially inept to empathize with the victims and their loved ones? Must you push your agenda at every single opportunity? And why are those comments receiving likes? There's nothing remotely cool about not recognizing the time and place to make your point.

This is incredibly low-hanging fruit that you guys are picking here. It achieves nothing, it just makes us look like a$$holes. We should try to be better than that because we are more than our beliefs. We are people first and so are the victims of that attack.

Good Talk,
Honestly
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by akintom(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
CoolUsername:
There's a post on the front page right now talking about how people were killed while worshipping in church in Anambra, and what do I see? A bunch of people using that opportunity to mock religion.

What is wrong with you guys? Are you too socially inept to empathize with the victims and their loved ones? Must you push your agenda at every single opportunity? And why are those comments receiving likes? There's nothing remotely cool about not recognizing the time and place to make your point.

This is incredibly low-hanging fruit that you guys are picking here. It achieves nothing, it just makes us look like a$$holes. We should try to be better than that because we are more than our beliefs. We are people first and so are the victims of that attack.
If there are folks that have respect for human life, in its real essence, the irreligious folks ranks higher.

The contributions of the irreligious folks on that thread, have no leaning towards insensitivity to the lives lost.

It's not out of order, to remind the merchants of spiritual protection, to perish such foolishness, while commenting on incidence like this. Especially when you see comments demanding that Yahweh still be praised, the failure of the promised protection not withstanding.
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by johnydon22(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am not happy at this night, tens of Igbos are dead and it's not funny. This is not about anyone mocking the dead (the dead doesn't know they are being mocked) but this is about the pain and insecurity this pours on us all. I am hurt I won't deny, a black day this is.

IGBO land weeps, ala Igbo must do something, our forebears if they be should do something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by vaxx: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
i think this thread speaks the mind of the atheists
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by vaxx: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
And if i am to go by the response of the atheist on this thread, atheism should be discouraged
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
vaxx:
And if i am to go by the response of the atheist on this thread, atheism should be discouraged

trash talk. even on this thread not all atheists have the same opinion on the subject matter
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by CuteMadridista: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
vaxx:

grin
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by CuteMadridista: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Let me ask you Vaxx

If I believe drinking water at exactly 4PM everyday would make sure that I don't die for the next 24hours. I spread this hypothesis around and many people buy into it. I always upload a video on YouTube of me drinking water at exactly 4PM everyday

on a fateful day I upload the usual video at 4PM and I die 3 hours later. A thread was put up by Nairalanders about me dying. someone comes to the thread to talk about how the drinking of water failed to prevent death despite my strongly believing and telling others, that my hypothesis isn't valid and death would happen to you regardless of your drinking the water at 4PM or not. is this hypothetical poster mocking a dead me?
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by vaxx: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

trash talk. even on this thread not all atheists have the same opinion on the subject matter
shocked
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by vaxx: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Let me ask you Vaxx

If I believe drinking water at exactly 4PM everyday would make sure that I don't die for the next 24hours. I spread this hypothesis around and many people buy into it. I always upload a video on YouTube of me drinking water at exactly 4PM everyday

on a fateful day I upload the usual video at 4PM and I die 3 hours later. A thread was put up by Nairalanders about me dying. someone comes to the thread to talk about how the drinking of water failed to prevent death despite my strongly believing and telling others, that my hypothesis isn't valid and death would happen to you regardless of your drinking the water at 4PM or not. is this hypothetical poster mocking a dead me?
fist of all, nobody can Change a Person into another personality. Every individual's potential of Intelligence and Consciousness is Unique so are their Personality, Perceptions and Conceptions. SO YOU the dead who hold it to the believe that drinking water sustain your life for the next 24 hours take it has your personal experience that has been working for you . so the person who thinks the water you took before you pass away on that faithful day is talking base on his own logic which can be wrong, why? when it comes to logic, the person cannot convince people on nairaland that the water you drink actually failed you even if you do not drink it at 4 pm or not because it is your personal experience, this is called sophistry on the person side, Sophistry is the warping of logic and truth.

but in all sincerity, this is not the time to come online to talk against your believe, it is a time of sober period, when people Hold onto this feeling of empathy and shared experience of the human condition, it’ll serve the person on nairaland far better than any futile attempts to persuade a rational individual that the person showing your death preventable hypothesis are not true. in fact every right thinking person will see the person as a demon. remember we are talking about death here...
Re: We Irreligious People Need To Stop This Sh!t. by CoolUsername: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
vaxx:

That's bullsh!t. Wasn't it an atheist who created this thread in the first place? So you come here and cherry-pick the arguments you don't like and then conclude that atheism is bad? That makes no sense.

Furthermore, the atheists who disagree with me do so because the religious mock dead atheists, gays, etc. which is a valid point. I just don't think atheists should condescend to that level. So, by your logic, should theism be discouraged too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who's Prophet Mohammed (PBH) In The Bible? / Gambling Is Not A Sin / US Army List Evangelical Christianity, Catholicism As Religious Terrorist Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.