Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream (36337 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Fearlez: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
hollawaley2:
Lagos and Ogun Police PRO Dolapo Badmus reacts to viral video of Canadian Police giving a Lady ice cream, shares video of Nigerian Police doing something similar for Vals.

She wrote:

_ "I came across the video of the Canadian cop that pulled over a lady Driver and surprised her with ice cream, a lot of comment indicated that it can't happen with Nigeria Police Force but sincerely it has happened a lot of times! For the purpose of conviction I'm sharing this video of us sharing gifts to members of the public during this year's valentine day. The Nigeria Police Force did same last year 2016 under my watch, we will continue to do more. The video of the cop went viral because the canadians are patriotic! Nigeria is our own regardless of how we feel about it. Please show a sign of patriotism, share this video and let people know that good things also happen in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigeria Police Force and God bless all of us. #policeisyourfriend #protectiveservice #Valproject.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXch1Anl-NjWui_daXp4YYjX3gudIJ7uhyD3Hs0/?taken-by=opetodolapo

watch the canadian police and police chief give out ice cream to the lady-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQomtDry9GI

watch Dolapo badmus emulate-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JicqAyjgSLo
there's nothing good about Nigeria police. Please stop this insult.

The Nigeria police is neckdeep in institutional corruption and decay.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by botad(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think the National Assembly have removed the "Force" in their name?

Anyway, they are trying their best BUT the number of "ROTTEN" eggs among the Nigerian Police is overwhelming!

They should look within and get rid of the "Yahoo boys" among them.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by bsideboii(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
As at 2015 I gave #20 to a Nigerian police officer.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by MetaPhysical: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagos and Ogun Police PRO

Yes, Madam, I give you 100%, you sabi your job! grin grin

Officer Badmus if you are reading this...
I remember the service uniform Nigerian Police wore before the current one. It was dark, unattractive, unappealing, no matter how clean it was it appeared dirty and damaged the persona of even the most friendly police officer on patrol duty. The new uniform is the opposite of the old one, on the most corrupt officer it gave image of innocence and friendliness....it has appeal, it is clean and smart. This is just the uniform, which is an outer image. There is something on the inside, in the conscience and the thoughts of a police officer that is still dirty, ugly, unappealing and cold. NPF should use a similar strategy and approach that changed the outer appearance, to work on changing the inner character and service to the citizens.

You may have been out there handing out gifts....your ordinary officers are out there issuing threats and harrassment. Apply the rule of 80/20.
There are bad and corrupt Canadian Ofificers also, but they are not in the 80% band of citizen friendly cops, they are in the lesser 20%. Let's shift NPF and use the 80/20 rule to create new force that citizens are proud of and are ready to obey and respect.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Richy4(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
A country that is infested with superstition belief...They will link the ice cream to something else..

If at this age some people feel that there was a killer number out there on phones, what will then happen if it was an ice cream handed by a total stranger on a uniform
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by largeman4u(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
God bless the few good people in the Nigerian Police

www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by nnamxxx(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Did I hear you say they collect #20? Am sure that should be five to seven years ago. The minimum they collect now is #100. Yeye pipu.
elantraceey:
There are good policemen in Nigeria but the bad have sadly greatly overshadowed them.... they rather collect that #20 from you.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by SURElee(f): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why do I feel like saying that the day Nigerian Police wants to go out on humanitarian gestures is when they will look clean in well ironed uniforms just for the cameras? The money used for it, is it also from the forcefully collected bribes? Nigerian police never cease to amaze me. Mschewwwwww!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Boyooosa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
APARUTU TI PO JU NI NIGERIA... ARRANGEE GOVT. IF DEM NO EMULATE LIKE ANDROID APP/BLUE STACKS, DEM GO MIME LIKE BANKY W, IF DEM MIME LIKE BANKY W, DEM GO COPYCAT LIKE CHINCO... FAKE LIFE TOO MUCH, NO ORIGINALITY KWA!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Mbediogu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigeria Police gives only to NAPOWA members and their families.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
hollawaley2:
Lagos and Ogun Police PRO Dolapo Badmus reacts to viral video of Canadian Police giving a Lady ice cream, shares video of Nigerian Police doing something similar for Vals.

Officer Dolapo scares me small grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's safer accepting ice-cream from Evans than our so-called police.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NigLasPresident: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Watched both videos. I could see the frozen ice cream handed to the Beautiful Lady and to the other fella. But the naija video, first didn't show us the occupants of the vehicle (I guess so we don't track them to find out if the naija video was shot after the Canadian video went viral) and the ice cream or gift? Why were that lady so fast to block from view what was being handed out? And why did the handing out happen so fast one begins to wonder "is this was a quick unrehearsed staged video?" So they couldn't even afford fan ice cream at least. And why after one shot the lady quickly ends the video with her palms to the screen? (The police lady would have shown different versions since she claims it is a normal tradition from the Police on Valentine)

Well nice try to boost the police image. But all this fake moves and acts in the video only shows how corrupt the police is even in the midst of a corruption free video.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by andyanders: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
adesammy1:
Nigerian police go give you cap collect your head.. .run for your life when police wan give you gift o

Exactly. Even collecting an ice cream from a Nigerian cop, your life is even in danger unless the one given to me by their boss IG.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by MadCow1: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will need up to Atleast 100k ice cream to compensate for all the bribes police have ever taken from me in this life.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Iam leaving this country for good how can on be hustling like homo sapiens while others are living their soft life out there.u have money still u are not happy I can't even remember the last time I laughed like that woman
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerian version is staged abeg,see camera men everywhere
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by lanrefront1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
All rubbish attempt by Nigerian police

When wife chronic beater treats his wife like a queen in public, does it have any meaning to her? That treatment I tell you is meaningless to her.

Such is the case of the Nigerian police. The husband is Nigerian police and the wife Nigerians.

If Nigerians police wish to improve they should stop extorting people, setting them up, giving guilt to the innocent and innocence to the guilty just because of money.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by speck4hanna(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok when will d nigeria police stop taking bribe n arresting innocent people
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Seguntimmy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I've made almost 6 First to Comment here, bt their is notin special abt it, kuz I do imagine why people do celebrate for making ftc, or there are some goodies there that is not known to me? Someone please shed more light on these for me, please.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Blacks all continue to lick the butt of whites for eternity. Gud1 NPF.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Blacks will continue to lick the butt of whites for eternity.
Gud1 NPF.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
lanrefront1:
All rubbish attempt by Nigerian police

When wife chronic beater treats his wife like a queen in public, does it have any meaning to her? That treatment I tell you is meaningless to her.

Such is the case of the Nigerian police. The husband is Nigerian police and the wife Nigerians.

If Nigerians police wish to improve they should stop extorting people, setting them up, giving guilt to the innocent and innocence to the guilty just because of money.

And who says the Canadian Police do not be some corrupt elements as well.
Even the US has a lot of corrupt cops as well.
Blacks ll continue to lick the butt of whites for eternity.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
MadCow1:
I will need up to Atleast 100k ice cream to compensate for all the bribes police have ever taken from me in this life.
Why did u ve to bribe the police?
mean u love to cut corners ursef.
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
I ve never had to bribe the police my whole life.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Reference(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
But let us be honest, if a policeman stops you and gives you ice-cream out of nowhere, you go taste am....no be ritual tins go dey your mind....abegi. Your mama no tell you say make you no collect tins from stranger especially baba dudu dem.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Ten06(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm always afraid of people who hate doing good. Nigerians know them
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by NicoBaba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:
There are good policemen in Nigeria but the bad have sadly greatly overshadowed them.... they rather collect that #20 from you.
humm.. itz now #100 last price #50
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Einl(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
sleekman:
E be like say dem don show u wien
My brother...those guys are thugs.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
A panel of enquiry has to be set up to be very sure that Nigeria Police Force video was not made after The Canadian Police video.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by davidif: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
You know some "Nigerians" are whiter than The White, so, to them, whatever obtains in Nigeria is either inferior or absolute nonsense while everything about the whiteman is perfect.

It is called chronic inferiority complex.

Wrong!!! You don't wash decades of a filthy reputation by handing out ice cream and gifts to people that you still extort money from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.