Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

It's Not An Easy Task Then, But I Just Have To Learn The USA NATIONAL ANTHEM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It's Not An Easy Task Then, But I Just Have To Learn The USA NATIONAL ANTHEM (310 Views)

Sniper Is Not An Easy Killer, It's An Organ Eating ,liquid Monster. / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem / Nigeria National Anthem & Pledge In English, Yoruba & Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Not An Easy Task Then, But I Just Have To Learn The USA NATIONAL ANTHEM by Danihell1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Star Spangled Banner

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming; Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

God Bless Col. Ladi Soares (The Great Diplomat)
Great [b][/b]HNAUB.

I give God all the glory .[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Ten Tips For Good Referencing In Research / ASUU Embarks On Indefinite Strike Today / Determination Of Protein, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) And Phosphate From Soyabean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.