Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Don’t Have Stroke – Nzeribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Stroke – Nzeribe (416 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Stroke – Nzeribe by ExAngel007(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe, Sunday, said that he was not suffering from any stoke.

Arthur Nzeribe

He made this statement through a release issued to newsmen in Owerri, by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Collins Ughalaa.

Nzeribe said he was not happy the manner in which some people have peddled rumours that he has a stroke, adding that at the age of 79 his hale and hearty.

As captured by the release, “The attention of Chief Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe has been drawn to the hateful speeches going on against him in the media, especially the social media, including the unfounded rumour that he has a stroke.

“Chief Nzeribe should have ignored this hateful rumour, but to set the record straight, this brief response is offered to the effect that the rumour is false as I don’t have a stroke.

“At 79 years old, I am hale and hearty and not suffering from a stroke. I am not in my community, Oguta, in Imo State. I am resting in my house in Abuja. And I thank God for keeping me healthy and allowing me see old age.

“Life and death are in God’s hands, and God willing I will remain hale and hearty and not suffer a stroke until such a time when God calls me home. And no amount of hateful speech can change or alter God’s plans for me or anyone else.

“I am not suffering from stroke and I cannot wish anyone to suffer stroke. But to those manufacturing and spreading this hateful speech against me, I wish them the best.

“God has deemed it fit for me to see old age in good health, and there is nothing more to ask from God.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/dont-stroke-nzeribe/
Re: I Don’t Have Stroke – Nzeribe by MrReloaded(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Then what do you have, wheel-chair-laria?
Re: I Don’t Have Stroke – Nzeribe by fk001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just accept your faith.
Stroke na stroke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta’s Fourth Senatorial District / Question ???? / See How Osun Spent 2nd Tranche Of Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.