Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) (8233 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios / Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
An orphanage in Birnin Kebbi received gift of bicycles and footballs from Kebbi state governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu yesterday.

The gifts which were delivered on a hilux truck excites the orphans who are mostly male children.

Upon offloading the gifts, the orphans were seen riding the bicycles which they earlier cue to admire while they're on the truck.

http://arewaonline.com/112/kebbi-govt-distribute-bicycles-to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by nextprince: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
This Atiku Bagudu has always been in the news recently for good reasons, especially programmes having direct bearing on the lives of his state's indigenes.

Rather than addressing some touching issues in their respective constituencies, his colleagues already have their eyes on 2019.

Good job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pomo cutting Governor in Ekiti will not see this one, to do...............but na only to wast Ekiti taxpayers money on the pages of newspaper on buhari matter.

7 Likes

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by 9jii(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
I like what's happening in kebbi in terms of development and I heard there's more to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
can't u find sumtin meaningfull and do for these kids.......

y do northerner love buying nonsense for dia people

the other one was wheelbarrow
and motorcycle

now the kids are getin bicycles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by VictorJr(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
with little revenue accruing I must give it to kebbi government
BTW if u're tired of losing, inbox me
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by nextprince: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

the other one was wheelbarrow
and motorcycle

now the kids are getin bicycles
With relatively low state's resources, less than a fortnight ago, 100 tractors where acquired to boost agricultural practices in the state.

Also, last week, the ag president was in the state to commission a multi billion naira rice processing plant.

Now, bicycles have been bought for orphans, meanwhile these are just the reports that made the headlines and certainly, there are other unreported achievements and they all have direct bearing on the lives of Kebbi state indigenes.

Can you now tell us what your governor has done for your state's indigenes since he was sworn in?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

With relatively low state's resources, less than a fortnight ago, 100 tractors where acquired to boost agricultural practices in the state.

Also, last week, the ag president was in the state to commission a multi billion naira rice processing plant.

Now, bicycles have been bought for orphans, meanwhile these are just the reports that made the headlines and certainly, there are other unreported achievements and they all have direct bearing on the lives of Kebbi state indigenes.

Can you now tell us what your governor has done for your state's indigenes since he was sworn in?
am not here to measure dik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by nextprince: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

am not here to measure dik

DOUBLEWAHALA:

Abeg, tell us something meaningful your governor has bought for your state's indigenes.

7 Likes

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Abeg, tell us something meaningful your governor has bought for your state's indigenes.

mumu an not a civil servant
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by nextprince: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

mumu an not a civil servant

Who asked you what you are?

5 Likes

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Who asked you what you are?
am in Afghanistan Rit now I don't know what my governor is doin

Maybe he is forking his gf Rit now who knows
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by nextprince: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

am in Afghanistan Rit now I don't know what my governor is doin

Maybe he is forking his gf Rit now who knows

Then find out if he has done anything reasonable for his people b4 blaming governors of other states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Apart from the fact you'll reap what you sow, there is this joy that comes with giving. Putting a smile on someones face can make my day not to talk of putting a smile on the face of many. Bless the giver(s).

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Narldon: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
LOLgrin
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
dannytoe:
Pomo cutting Governor in Ekiti will not see this one, to do...............but na only to wast Ekiti taxpayers money on the pages of newspaper on buhari matter.
fayose matter pain this zombie.. Accept my heartfelt please.

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dunno watin I find cum this thread sefangry
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good but they should encourage them to go to school. Education is the only way to liberate them.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by empressSkincare(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one, Thanks least it will make the children happy!

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na real wa
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
fayose matter pain this zombie.. Accept my heartfelt please.

Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
This Atiku Bagudu has always been in the news recently for good reasons, especially programmes having direct bearing on the lives of his state's indigenes.

Rather than addressing some touching issues in their respective constituencies, his colleagues already have their eyes on 2019.

Good job.
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by INTERMAN: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
All those bicycle is not up to 200 thousand naira
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by bebe2(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fixated on the little things undecided

Take their education, healthcare , longevity and give them a bicycle, wheelbarrow or radio.
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
I greatly commend the Government of the State.
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
more power on his elbow
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by iamwoods(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Atall Atall Na Im Bad. Atleast Dem Try
Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is good.

Me way no be orphan was never even given a bicycle when I was their age, even though I soo much wanted one.

They won't forget this for a long time smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Peter Obi's Father Die? / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. / Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.