Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

See What Thieves Did To My Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Thieves Did To My Apartment (1014 Views)

Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
It was approximately 3:12am, Sunday,Aug 6 when I heard a loud continuous sound in my bedroom..I thought it was the usual sound from the church beside me..I ignored it and went to bed. Lo and behold, i woke up in d morning to realize that the sound I was hearing was coming from my sitting room.My burglary was ripped, they entered my apartment and ransacked my room n the sitting room. My laptop, phones and other gadgets were in room. They didn't take anything except my laptop backpack which they threw outside after searching.....
The story didn't end there, just when I thought I was the only victim, my neighbour told me that 3 other houses were robbed..Laptops, phones Money were stolen...
Today is sunday, please help me thank baba God
Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
see photos

Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Florblu(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thank God for life
Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by columbus007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
A lot of people are desperate for survival,and their only way is the hard way,Op,from the last pics was that a dwaft fence i'm seeing?raise ur fence,by the way I thank God for ur life.

2 Likes

Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
columbus007:
A lot of people are desperate for survival,and their only way is the hard way,Op,from the last pics was that a dwaft fence i'm seeing?raise ur fence,by the way I thank God for ur life.

They scaled fence twice higher than mine to rob my neighbours....thanks for the advice..We need to be vigilant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Am more concerned About your health than the robbery attack you survived. Your compound is a pig sty.
Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by columbus007(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2017
passionatesol:

They scaled fence twice higher than mine to rob my neighbours....thanks for the advice..We need to be vigilant.
jesus,more like spidermen shocked
Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Biggty(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: See What Thieves Did To My Apartment by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jungle justice is the way out. Thank God you survived.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The 4 American Soldiers Killed In Niger / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (photos) / Another Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.