Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S (663 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Why Junaid Mohammed Hates Igbo / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by jbbalarabe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buhari does not hate Igbos.
BUBA GALADIMA, a staunch critic of Buhari wrote this ...

"The entire oil industry is in the hands of the people of the South-east and South-south plus a few Northerners and Southwest people. 75 percent of those who own oil wells and don’t make about it are from the South- South and South-east. There is Freedom of Information Bill; tell Ibe Kachikwu to give you the list of oil well owners. You will be shocked.
"The entire economy and financial system of Nigeria is in the hands of South- South and people of Igbo extraction. The Governor of Central Bank makes financial policy, and determines who gets what. Is Babatunde Fowler from Sokoto? Is Babatunde Fashola who is in charge of the energy, housing and road network from Maiduguri? The man in charge of the entire maritime sector from which Nigeria gets highest revenue, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, is he from Kano? And above all, the chairman of the National Economic Council, Prof Yemi Osinbajo as well as Political Adviser to the President, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, are they from Plateau? I am asking you now.
"You believe it is the only people from South-east, South-south and South- west that have rights to complain? We Northerners should be the one complaining about Buhari’s government, not the South-south, South-east and the South-west. And my reason is simple.
"There are about 557 agencies of government and parastatals and Buhari has not reconstituted 30 of these parastatals. 85 percent of the remaining 540 or thereabouts are being headed by the people of the South-south, South-east and to a certain extent South-west because they were Jonathan’s appointees and Buhari did not remove them.
"As I speak to you, nobody from Yobe, Jigawa, Taraba, Gombe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Kogi, and Benue has been appointed as head of any federal parastatal apart from the statutory ministerial appointments.
"There has never been a Nigerian that loves the Igbo more than Gen Buhari. In 2003, Buhari picked a prominent and illustrious son of Igbo extraction, a number three citizen of the country, the late Senator Chuba Okadigbo, as a running mate. Was that not a big consideration? How many votes did they give Buhari? Zero.
"In 2007, Buhari picked another illustrious and distinguished son of the Igbo extraction, Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, as his running mate. In the whole of his village, Buhari scored only three votes. If I don’t like you, why should I like anything that comes from your hands? If Buhari doesn’t like them, don’t you think he should flush those heads of parastatals and agencies of Federal Government who are from those zones and give those who supported him?
"He got the highest votes from Yobe State. Yet, he appointed nobody from Yobe to head any parastatal. What do you expect the Yobe people to say? Should they go and jump into the Atlantic Ocean? They also have the right to agitate. That is because of democracy. In Zamfara State, Buhari scored 94 percent of total vote cast. He didn’t appoint one person apart from the minister allowed by the constitution. If we want to build a country, we should throw away primordial sentiments, hate and spite and begin to look at every Nigerian as one of us or else we will never move forward. We should build a country where we will be our brothers’ keepers."
Credit: Totori Master
#istandwiithbuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Kemperor: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Does buhari hate Igbos?

Ask the vegetable on his sick bed... The reply would be 97% to 5%.... A president that don't know simple maths...

His hatred is making him sick...

The souls of all the dead people who died since he took over in 2015 are crying bitterly against him...

A man who can't let go of power is a corrupt man...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Deji124(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buhari even hates himself talkless of the Igbos..

Buhari is an embodiment of hate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
His name his game............Mo..ham...Mad......u..!!

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by nrexzy: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
My presido
Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Temidayo9(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kemperor:
Does buhari hate Igbos?

Ask the vegetable on his sick bed... The reply would be 97% to 5%.... A president that don't know simple maths...

His hatred is making him sick...

The souls of all the dead people who died since he took over in 2015 are crying bitterly against him...

A man who can't let go of power is a corrupt man...

I hope Buhari also order the killing in Church today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buhari does not hate Igbos and I know this in my heart. Forget about all these propaganda being spewed in his name. Its just that he is not liked and doesnt have a likeable personality.

I have been there before. People just hate you for no just cause even when you mean good for them. He has good in his heart for the country but mother nature hates him. Believe me when I tell you this.

Because aside this man, all others are rogues... From TA Orji to Tinubu to Amaechi To Saraki To Kwankwaso To Rochas Okorocha. All these imbeci.les I mentioned know jack about Leadership and development. Funny enough, they are loved by their people.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by dannytoe(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op why you they ask this kind question now?

Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Cooly100: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yes he hates Igbo people

In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”
Re: Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
His name his game............Mo..ham...Mad......u..!!

Becareful while playing with that name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Goes Back To UK As Nigerians Expect Buhari's Return / 7 Reasons Why Boko Haram Remains Undefeated / Saraki Sacks Over 96 Of His Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.