Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) (23654 Views)

Janelle Okpocha 8th Birthday: Basketmouth & Wife Elsie Celebrate Daughter / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) / Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happy birthday to you darling kiss
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Narldon:

Hey! That was an error!
What bloody error?

That's someone's baby! My daughter is same age! I'm taking this personal!
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Radical2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Start what?
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Narldon: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
sweatlana:

What bloody error?

That's someone's baby! My daughter is same age! I'm taking this personal!

Scroll up and read my post again!!

I made an error;

and I've corrected it!
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
She's cute, but painting her nails at such a young age is not really good.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by sweatlana: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Narldon:

Scroll up and read my post again!!

I made an error;

and I've corrected it!
Yeah noted. Be positive towards lil girls. We ladies must support ourselves.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by sweatlana: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
AnaCheks:
That bum short abi what is it called from her age is wrong.

Their palava anyways
EXACTLY.

Mind your business.
Children at this age and older run around nakèd. Some wearing only pant.
Stop sexualizing kids!
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by AnaCheks(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
sweatlana:

EXACTLY.

Mind your business.
Stop sexualizing kids!
Yes MA. Sorry MA..
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
i hope aunty kemi the ex ph prisoner dont see anytin wrong with her, like she saw on seyi's daughter
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by awa(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
The girl is lucky she doesn't resemble Basketmouth
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
sweatlana:

EXACTLY.

Mind your business.
Stop sexualizing kids!
Don't take it personally oh..d world has changed. It is like correcting drivers on d road.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
HBD little cutie LLNP
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Kilanee: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
drchinchek:
who get that ring for her finger shocked shocked shocked
is that the only thing u can see?
Eyes service though
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Kilanee: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
drchinchek:
who get that ring for her finger shocked shocked shocked
is that the only thing u can see?
Eyes service sha
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by bluejean(f): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
buygala:

For you not to appreciate a 6year old girl's simple birthday pictures, Your childhood must have been really traumatic sad

But just take heart.. Sorry your daddy's hustle then could only afford 40naira Agege bread for you on your birthday cry

I reason with u. Bt take it easy on ds person. Lolz
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by bluejean(f): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
She's fine. Happy Birthday baby girl
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good one oooo. wink grin
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cute pictures.... why the engagement ring in the second pics.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by skele2324: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
nazanwannem:
Here are beautiful photos of Janelle, Basketmouth’s daughter who is celebrating her 6th birthday today as shared by her parents Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth and his wife Elsie.

The family is already on vacation.

http://www.lailasblog.com/beautiful-photos-basketmouths-daughter-celebrates-8th-birthday/
slay baby
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by presh001: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
too young for the nail polish and skimpy clothes
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
She looks just like him.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by Haduragbemi95: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2017
omooba969:
Na who she dey slay na? undecided

She fine well wellgrin, thank God for her beautiful mama wey complement the efforts for the oza room cos dat basketmouth worwor no be here. cool
what is ur business with basketmouth wowoness, if u are jealous, den go marry ur own wifey and paste on the page so we can comment.
Re: Janelle Okpocha: Basketmouth’s Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday (Photos) by VERGER55: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
NICE ONE PRETTY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye & Osita Iheme In Personally Video / 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King / Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.