Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Miracle Over A Bowl Of Soup - Dr. Tunde Ariyibi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Over A Bowl Of Soup - Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (472 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Over A Bowl Of Soup - Dr. Tunde Ariyibi by arsenic33(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
MIRACLE OVER A BOWL OF SOUP~ DR. BABATUNDE ARIYIBI.

I'm at my regular Chinese restaurant for a quick bowl of soup. She walked in shortly after I did. Middles aged probably but definitely in the middle of a crisis. "How could you let this happen? " she agonized over  the phone almost  in tears to her son . "After all we've done, after all we've spent, after all our efforts. Have you called your dad to inform him of this terrible thing you are telling me?"

By now my mind was temporarily off my bowl of soup, feeling for her being a parent myself.  I almost stood up from my table to go and express the words of encouragement that were welling up in my mind - that God would make a way in the situation, that she should not despair.  I restrained myself thinking not to be too forward.  As she noticed that her voice was rising over the phone,  she stepped out so as not to disturb others.  A gentleman who was seated behind me, also witnessing the drama, approached the woman on his way out, enquiring what the problem was. All of a sudden, through the window I saw her countenance change. She started kneeling and thanking him as he gave her a phone number. He was a provision, an answer to her problem. She stepped back in exclaiming - see how God works! In my heart, i rejoiced with her. Indeed, how God works ! How come that gentleman was there when she was there? How come she received the news when this man would over hear it? God had made provision for her even before she knew she would need it. She was taken by surprise, but God wasn't.                                  

A man's unbelief does not stop God from doing what he's going to do. It only stops him from receiving what has been done.  Do you know everything God is going to do has actually been done already? All that's left is the revealing of it in our lives if we believe. Our needs don't take him by surprise; this is why He is God.     A perfect example of this truth is seen in Rev 13:8 where it is stated, referring to Christ as "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world".  In essence, the solution to the fall of man, the redemption of man had been taken care of and settled before it actually happened in time and space. He had made provision for it before we arrived on the scene. This is why He is God. Nothing takes Him by surprise.                                      

This truth is seen again in Heb 4:3-  "if they shall enter into my rest: although the works  were finished from the foundation  of the world"   Jesus said it is finished.  Everything God is going to do has already been done. Unbelief can't stop Him. It's too late. It can only stop a man from receiving it in time and space,   that is to say in this natural realm.   Unbelief does not make something unavailable;it cannot undo what God has done in the spirit. It only makes it inaccessible. It's there. Faith in His promise will access it. I encourage you to rise up in faith today. Because you can't see it now doesn't mean He hasn't done it. Remember, He loves you.

Dr. Tunde Ariyibi is the Pastor of Walking With God Ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Over A Bowl Of Soup - Dr. Tunde Ariyibi by Ashibelieve: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pastor Tunde has been such a blessing. God always provides

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Demons Come From (part 1) / Martin Luther King III Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman (photo) / The True Gospel Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.