Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? (515 Views)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / If Muslims Can Just Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by onoikenna: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
What happened in Anambra today is suspicious.I hope it is not what I am thinking.The Commissioner of Police can not fool everybody.Everybody should be alert.I was able to speak with friends in Anambra.They were like the CP is talking trash.He is just fooling himself thinking that he is wise
Re: Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just wish u were in that church
Re: Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by TechRev: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
onoikenna:
What happened in Anambra today is suspicious.I hope it is not what I am thinking.The Commissioner of Police can not fool everybody.Everybody should be alert.I was able to speak with friends in Anambra.They were like the CP is talking trash.He is just fooling himself thinking that he is wise

Very suspicious! The truth is yet to surface. How can such an investigation be concluded in under 12 hrs??
Re: Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by BAILMONEY: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
OBIANO MUST BE IMPEACHEDangry
Re: Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
onoikenna:
so tell us what your thinking now
Re: Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting? by IdeyFindWife: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
The whole thing looks fishy somehow.

(1) (Reply)

Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 03/09/2017) Divine Order / Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.