Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price (3702 Views)

For Sale Samsung S4 Gt-19506 / 2 Samsung S4, LTE enabled, now =N= 27,000. NEW Arrivals / Samsung s4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 4:46am On Aug 07, 2017
henry007:

Paid marketer? better check my history before you dive into conclusion. I've always been a techy.

Good for you mehn, do you.
Techy? I doubt it comparing CX and 6 plus still makes me see you as a marketer.

1 Like

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2017
NLOwner:

Bro even the speed aspect fit dey negotiable... Tecno that after some months would start slowing down like say him jam traffic... grin grin
I will forever say this; Tecno and infinix are a scam, you won't believe that my former phone Oukitel u20 plus (with Mt6737T quad core 1.5ghz) beats Infinix note 3 in everything with their claim MT6753 and octa core and I order my u20 plus for 30K and note 3 now is 50K, I wanted to do a video on it before my phone was stolen. I will never rate infinix and Tecno higher than Itel because all are crabs. Some people will say they are good because of price now are they not too expensive with their crab spec. making 20K lesser beating them all round.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 5:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Freeko4:

U re correct bro, cos Dat is wat am using to type this.
The phone is sweet and mine came with lollipop update from the box.
I was formally a critics of Samsung phones not until I started using their Galaxy S4 3weeks now.
It hurt me that I want to sale the phone cos of some financial issues.
Bliv me I will recommend the brand any Time any day
Mine is also on lollipop, a 2013 phone with times two features of 2017 phone is not an easy feat well done Samsung.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2017
henry007:

You're using a smart powerbank as a phone before the Samsung S4?

I don't expect you to understand what i'm talking about.

you brought tecno into this thread, this argument is about why anyone would want a samsung s4 in 2017 when the app compatibility issues are widely known.

I find it cute that people using S4 still think they're stanning for samsung when samsung is on a whole new level that they have no idea about.

You're happy walking around with android 4.X.X. That's amazing stuff. I wonder how happy you would be with a Nougat that supports every app on playstore without any tweaks or extra settings.
A smart powerbank? A phone of 3300mah, FHD 5.5", 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, android 6.0, Fingerprint scanner is what you called a smart powerbank now tell me what L5, L8 etc are? I swear you are dumb.

Again you said S4 on kit kat? why are you just displaying your stupidity everywhere like this?

Samsung on whole new level we don't know? They have indeed forget us And I just updated my Music player to the one on S8 and almost all other samsung applications on their store is supported and compatible by S4. I swear you are one of the dumbest self acclaimed techy have ever seen on Nairaland.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by Horlaryinkah(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2017
otunla2020:
I need Samsung S4 or S5 at afordable price. The phone must not be subject to any faulty condition. It must be neat and anyone who wishes to sell should let me be acquainted on this thread. Thanks
S5 available for sale with small scratch by the side
Whatsapp =07065060510
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
OVA200:
A smart powerbank? A phone of 3300mah, FHD 5.5", 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, android 6.0, Fingerprint scanner is what you called a smart powerbank now tell me what L5, L8 etc are? I swear you are dumb.

Again you said S4 on kit kat? why are you just displaying your stupidity everywhere like this?

Samsung on whole new level we don't know? They have indeed forget us And I just updated my Music player to the one on S8 and almost all other samsung applications on their store is supported and compatible by S4. I swear you are one of the dumbest self acclaimed techy have ever seen on Nairaland.

Congrats you updated your S4 music player to the one on the S8. You'd win an award for making the best use of old tech, that's for sure. I'm not the one that called oukitel a smart powerbank, go on youtube and see how gadget reviewers washed it.

If you're not a marketer, why you so pained that i'm calling a very very old former flagship, what it actually is?

I would still pick the iPhone 5 over the S4 any day even though they're both old.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
henry007:

Congrats you updated your S4 music player to the one on the S8. You'd win an award for making the best use of old tech, that's for sure. I'm not the one that called oukitel a smart powerbank, go on youtube and see how gadget reviewers washed it.

If you're not a marketer, why you so pained that i'm calling a very very old former flagship, what it actually is?

I would still pick the iPhone 5 over the S4 any day even though they're both old.
You are just making fool of yourself I downloaded almost all the english videos on YouTube of Oukitel u20 plus to be sure of the phone I want to buy; are you talking about the video from gearbest, techutopia, bluboo, or by oukitel them self or those did by those random guy comparing it with another one or you are talking about those other languages. You can share the link here.

Okay old gadget that is better than recent release of your employer Tecno L5, L8, W3, W4, W5 and even can even compete with your latest flagship.

You will pick iPhone 5 is iPhone 5 in the same category with your worwor release by your brand.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
OVA200:
I will forever say this; Tecno and infinix are a scam, you won't believe that my former phone Oukitel u20 plus (with Mt6737T quad core 1.5ghz) beats Infinix note 3 in everything with their claim MT6753 and octa core and I order my u20 plus for 30K and note 3 now is 50K, I wanted to do a video on it before my phone was stolen. I will never rate infinix and Tecno higher than Itel because all are crabs. Some people will say they are good because of price now are they not too expensive with their crab spec. making 20K lesser beating them all round.

They dunno... wink
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
OVA200:
You are just making fool of yourself I downloaded almost all the english videos on YouTube of Oukitel u20 plus to be sure of the phone I want to buy; are you talking about the video from gearbest, techutopia, bluboo, or by oukitel them self or those did by those random guy comparing it with another one or you are talking about those other languages. You can share the link here.

Okay old gadget that is better than recent release of your employer Tecno L5, L8, W3, W4, W5 and even can even compete with your latest flagship.

You will pick iPhone 5 is iPhone 5 in the same category with your worwor release by your brand.

Bro you get time ooo...

You still dey answer am?

Free the Nigga...!
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
NLOwner:

Bro you get time ooo...

You still dey answer am?

Free the Nigga...!
He is just irritating me with his lame comments
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by nenergy(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
otunla2020:
I need Samsung S4 or S5 at afordable price. The phone must not be subject to any faulty condition. It must be neat and anyone who wishes to sell should let me be acquainted on this thread. Thanks
Very clean Samsung S4 M919 (unlocked) with custom casing for sale. 27k. PM me!

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by nenergy(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2017
otunla2020:
Very clean Samsung S4 M919 (unlocked) with custom casing for sale. 27k. PM me!

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
I can get you a uk used Samsung S4 for 35000 and a Samsung s5 for 40000 contact me on 09065167613
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by boleuwarteafe: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Two months old oukitel u20 plus for sale..colour ---- black... Quote if interested.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
otunla2020:

Very Clean Samsung Galaxy S4
Price: 30k
Call or watsapp :08060190510

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean And Fairly Used White BB Torch1 For Sale / 3g Wireless Sim Router:for Mtn,glo,etisalat And Airtel / BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos - N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.