Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide (5683 Views)

NADDC Announces Automotive Design Challenge For Young Nigerians / NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria / NADDC To Introduce Road Worthiness Proof For Clearing Tokunbo Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by AutoJoshNG: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
The National Automotive Design and Development Council, NADDC, will soon be organizing a nationwide Automotive Design Competition to engage and promote the incredible creative and innovative talents of our youth.

Not to design sports and luxury cars, but to conceptualize highly advanced, innovative and cost-effective strategically positioned market driven concepts that would be produced in Nigeria. NADDC will support the development of winning concepts and integrate local content, feeding directly into the Nigerian automotive ecosystem, especially our proposed Automotive Industrial Clusters for Nnewi, Kaduna and Oshogbo.

Automotive Design goes beyond beautiful shapes, it is about the strategic conceptualization and development of applicable transportation solutions that will enable survival and economic growth. NADDC is working with industry professionals and stakeholders, and will soon be launching the Automotive Design Competition.

Jelani Aliyu, MFR,
Director-General,
National Automotive Design and Development Council

https://autojosh.com/naddc-institute-automotive-design-competition-nationwide/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by nothernstar: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice move. Keep it man

4 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by TherWasACountry: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by colossus91(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2017
nice one!!

2 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
The National Automotive Design and Development Council, NADDC, will soon be organizing a nationwide Automotive Design Competition to engage and promote the incredible creative and innovative talents of our youth.

Not to design sports and luxury cars, but to conceptualize highly advanced, innovative and cost-effective strategically positioned market driven concepts that would be produced in Nigeria. NADDC will support the development of winning concepts and integrate local content, feeding directly into the Nigerian automotive ecosystem, especially our proposed Automotive Industrial Clusters for Nnewi, Kaduna and Oshogbo.

Automotive Design goes beyond beautiful shapes, it is about the strategic conceptualization and development of applicable transportation solutions that will enable survival and economic growth. NADDC is working with industry professionals and stakeholders, and will soon be launching the Automotive Design Competition.

Jelani Aliyu, MFR,
Director-General,
National Automotive Design and Development Council

https://autojosh.com/naddc-institute-automotive-design-competition-nationwide/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
This is a great move. We will all see how talented Nigerian youths are.

4 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by nothernstar: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice move. Ftc. My heart goes to those who list their lives in the anambara church shooting.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by nothernstar: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice move. Ftc. My heart goes to those who list their lives in the anambara church shooting. [code][/code]
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by kn23h(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2017
especially our proposed Automotive Industrial Clusters for Nnewi, Kaduna and Oshogbo

I like how Yorubas are now beginning to distribute their development; Lagos, Ibadan , osogbo etc.

Haters are gonna quote me with nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by descrisom(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by mhmsadyq(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2017
good move. only that do we have the will to implement the policy? I doubt.
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2017
nothernstar:
Nice move. Ftc. My heart goes to those who list their lives in the anambara church shooting.
did u just say who LIST their lives.? grin
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by burqueenx(f): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2017
wink

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by sooperrescue(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Let him first organise training for the mechanics and help review the curiculum for technical colleges. Which youths is he targeting? Those mech engineers that cannot change brake pads

5 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

I like how Yorubas are now beginning to distribute their development; Lagos, Ibadan , osogbo etc.

as a tribal bigot that u are is this the only sensible comment that u can come up with?

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by sakalisis(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
ok
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by kn23h(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2017
muller101:
as a tribal bigot that u are is this the only sensible comment that u can come up with?

Seems like you're bothered. Not sure I should care.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by cardoctor(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Very welcome idea. Now we have a proper captain on this ship.
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Seems like you're bothered. Not sure I should care.
whatever. Yet people like you will be screaming one Nigeria as if ur lives depends on it.
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2017
sooperrescue:
Let him first organise training for the mechanics and help review the curiculum for technical colleges. Which youths is he targeting? Those mech engineers that cannot change brake pads
u are correct. Changing of pads is even too complicated for them. Most of them can't change engine oil.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by kn23h(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
muller101:
whatever. Yet people like you will be screaming one Nigeria as if ur lives depends on it.

If you're your father's son, quote me where I've ever shouted one nigeria.
Who wants you people with your hateful speech?
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by zionwinn(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2017
A very welcoMe development, an idea to help the youth think outside the box. Hope the idea is sustainable and not been shelve aside by the next administration.
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

If you're your father's son, quote me where I've ever shouted one nigeria.
Who wants you people with your hateful speech?
did you say you people? Well bigots on NL believe if u are not from the West automatically u are from the East.

2 Likes

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by kn23h(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
muller101:
did you say you people? Well bigots on NL believe if u are not from the West automatically u are from the East.

Yes, you people. The jobless idiots and piglets.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by muller101(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Yes, you people. The jobless idiots and piglets.
then u must be a jobless bigot that was born in a pig sty.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by opalu: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Great
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by cyborg123(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2017
angry
Was this NADDC just set up? What have they been doing exactly?
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by wink2015(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Na today, our day break!

OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
OUR MUMU DON DO!

Nice move any way! At all At all nai bad!
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by CarlosTheJackal: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Oshogbo
Was added because of their experience in skull mining. They
will design skull instead of cars
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by newslifeop: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Good
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by robotix: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
sooperrescue:
there are exceptions
Re: NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide by senatordave1(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
This is a wonderful initiative and scheme that should revive automobile manufacturing in nigeria.buhari did well by appointing him.up apc,up bubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Day, My Bmw 320i Won't Select Gears Only Go In Reverse Gear / Roadx Motorsport Is Organising A Launch Party For Car Racing Fans In Nigeria / Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0 (2008)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.