Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Wickedness & Evilness Of The Corrupt Northern Oligarchy: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wickedness & Evilness Of The Corrupt Northern Oligarchy: (464 Views)

It Shall Never Be Well With The Usa, Northern Oligarchy And Others / Northern Oligarchy: The Most Wicked Set Of Elites In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness & Evilness Of The Corrupt Northern Oligarchy: by Elbinawi: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wickedness & Evilness of the Corrupt Northern Oligarchy:

The northern Muslims (oligarchy) have forfeited the right to participate in governance in this country. In Jonathan regime, they constituted thenselves into the most corrupt elements. They created Boko Haram and sustained it. When they installed Buhari they massacred Muslims. When they were forced to instal a judicial commission of inquired they appointed corrupt Muslim intellectuals into it. Only the Christian membership saved the judicial commission from collapse. They abhorred the rule of law. Buhari has worst record in Nigeria in this respect. There is a staunch of corruption in every sector of Hausa/Fulani society. The Muslim Hausa/Fulani intelligentsia undermined the sovereignty and independence of this country by opening it up to corrupt, terrorising and fanatical Arab regimes like Saudi Arabia. I trust Christians more than I trust these faithless Muslims who ignore the essence of Islam. The writing on the wall is clear for everyone to see. Even Allah Himself said He will not guide the iniquitous people - wallahu la yahdi qaumal zalimin.

-Prof DY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wickedness & Evilness Of The Corrupt Northern Oligarchy: by EasternLeopard: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask the Northerners why they opposed Restructuring
Re: Wickedness & Evilness Of The Corrupt Northern Oligarchy: by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know you are a shiite Muslim,and it's terrible seeing what your northern brothers did to you lots. But the thing is, when Jonathan was president,you Shiites ganged up against him,you Shiitess hated him. Your leader zakzaky attributed the death of his sons to Jonathan,and this helped buhari's course prior to the 2015 elections. Well it's a pity seeing your leader go through what jonathan he hated never made him go through. I heard buhari,in collaboration with burutai's soldiers made him lose his eyes. Too bad.
Elbinawi:
Wickedness & Evilness of the Corrupt Northern Oligarchy:

The northern Muslims (oligarchy) have forfeited the right to participate in governance in this country. In Jonathan regime, they constituted thenselves into the most corrupt elements. They created Boko Haram and sustained it. When they installed Buhari they massacred Muslims. When they were forced to instal a judicial commission of inquired they appointed corrupt Muslim intellectuals into it. Only the Christian membership saved the judicial commission from collapse. They abhorred the rule of law. Buhari has worst record in Nigeria in this respect. There is a staunch of corruption in every sector of Hausa/Fulani society. The Muslim Hausa/Fulani intelligentsia undermined the sovereignty and independence of this country by opening it up to corrupt, terrorising and fanatical Arab regimes like Saudi Arabia. I trust Christians more than I trust these faithless Muslims who ignore the essence of Islam. The writing on the wall is clear for everyone to see. Even Allah Himself said He will not guide the iniquitous people - wallahu la yahdi qaumal zalimin.

-Prof DY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator (comrade) Shehu Sani / Investors Shun Nnpc’s Planned Pipeline Project From Kaduna Refinery To Niger Rep / Oyo Govt. Puts N25M Fine On Illegal Building Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.