Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion (64975 Views)

D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by JamieNaija(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerian DJ, Ifeoluwa Otedola aka DJ Cuppy arrived Nigeria not too long ago and moved straight to her father, Femi Otedola's Ikoyi mansion.

DJ Cuppy shared an outside view and also showed off her room which hasn't changed since she was 13, with all her toys in place.

Such a baby.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/dj-cuppy-shows-off-her-father-ikoyi.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Everybody showing off their living room, mansion and stuff. Baba pick my call make me sef fit show my Villa soon.

If i get this kain papa, agbojulogun would be my middle name.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by Seguntimmy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
and then? Pipu kan show off sha, anyway, ur money, ur fada, ur house, u urself I dnt care for a bit. Nt dat I'm hating o, bt dis CUPPY ISSUES is just getin tew much

60 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by emaxjey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
okay...remember to show us when u want to brush ur teeth,when u want rinse ur bumbum after using the toilet....coz all dis 1 ano understand again...rubbish.... so no beta news to reach front-page ooo...nairagram well-done since u now believe more in irrelevant people pictures...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by iamharkinwaley: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kiddos filled up in nairaland now.
Op nawa for u o.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by buygala(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice thighs smiley

The house is non of my business sad

I don't know if this Cuppy girl wants to be kidnapped... Because with the way she is so frequently showing off, it won't be long before some of Evans' colleagues decide to try their luck sad

Cuppy, please lie low and enjoy your family fortune... Don't attract heartache to your father please smiley

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by VastFinder: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
bhh
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by empressSkincare(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
May God bless all our hustles so our children can show off our assets as well. Amen.

GET RID OF SKIN TAGS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by DonPablo007(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by scholes0(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Iranu!

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by GreatDreams: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Money is good sha....Oluwa remember me too, u created me the same way u created Aliko, Otedola, Adenuga. They work really, I think I work harder but Favour. Lord, I need ur favour. Show me thy Favour

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by UgoFly: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shey she get boyfriend?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by crackhouse(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oh lawd! Can sb drink water and keep cup?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by pmc01(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Billionaire's daughter sef don become title. OK o

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by seyizma(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
@DJ Cuppy. I'm single, dark, tall and more handsome than Mr. Eazi

cool cheesy

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by modaink333: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg, when Pedro go start em own premiership?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by itiswellandwell: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by devigblegble: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Olosho
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by wayne4loan: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
SMH, Rich Spoilt Kid angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by Narldon: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Recieve sense cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by otitokoroleti: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Waiting for Bill Gates Daughter to show her daddy mansion.
Mark Zukerberg can buy off entire linage of Otedola yet he lived a simple life.

What is it with African and their useless mentality?

Same thing with Davido that loves to say thrash on social media forgetting the fact that his uncle(Isiaka Adeleke) enriched his brother(Davido da) with Osun state money while he impoverished the people of osun state during his adminstration as Osun state governor.

Its good to make money because its better not to. come to this world than to come & be a pauper.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by KendrickAyomide: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Challenge or intimidation
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by kullozone(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shattap and wait for the haters (that's 90% of nairalanders).
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by TonyBankz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
undecided Owk Aunty Cuppy We Have Heard..Everysoon i will start showing ma castle
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by Okoyiboz3: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
God punish poverty

Saw this Otedola's crib in Ikoyi, the number of security men guarding the house would be enough to rig a Senatorial election.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by jonbellion(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
undecided you mean they no dey clean your room
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
fuckerstard:
Everybody showing off their living room, mansion and stuff. Baba pick my call make me sef fit show my Villa soon.

If i get this kain papa, agbojulogun would be my middle name.
pick your call at age 79?man mi gbagbe e,ko le werk grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by LesbianBoy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Our money o angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by ikevictor: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is wrong with this girl sef...Are we doubting your father is rich?

Get a job please!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
and how many lives have you impact with the money your dad stole from poor vulnerable Masses, I wish people can be able to see how they look after death.. vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion by mofeoluwadassah: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
their mansion,her life....how does this epp nigeria situation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.