Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo (38092 Views)

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by ziga: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
I hope that house is not in the same Nigeria that they have left for the rest of us ooo.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Okoyiboz3: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

And may God treat your entire generations the same way Buhari is treating Nigeria.

Naah.

He's gonna treat Buhari's generations the same way Buhari is treating Nigerians.

The problem with you P&Is is that you think anyone not supporting GEJ supports PMB.

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Naah.

He's gonna treat Buhari's generations the same way Buhari is treating Nigerians.

The problem with you P&Is is that you think anyone not supporting GEJ supports PMB.

I thought we were praying?

Who is talking about support here.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Okoyiboz3: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Is Buhari my father? Why should I be responsible for his foolishness?

Better give your phone to an intelligent person to reply me.

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by NaijaBlend: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineV:
Wow, she's so ugly

She's ugly because as a well-trained daughter, she is not showing you her breasts, tummy and bum, unlike your prostitute mother!

3 Likes

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by tonte(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope your mother, sisters, wife, girlfriend and your concubines fine pass her o

sunshineV:
Wow, she's so ugly
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Is Buhari my father? Why should I be responsible for his foolishness?

Better give your phone to an intelligent person to reply me.

Are you God?. Why have you arrogated the responsibility of allocating responsibilities for parental foolishness?.

Better be God before you reply me.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by sunshineV(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
tonte:
Hope your mother, sisters, wife, girlfriend and your concubines fine pass her o

Omo ale jati jati. Why u mention my mother? Oya upload ur mama I'll upload mine see who fine pass.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
NaijaBlend:

She's ugly because as a well-trained daughter, she is not showing you her breasts, tummy and bum, unlike your prostitute mother!

Oloriburuku omo ale. The thunder way go strike ur mother still dey do mannequin challenge. Mofo

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by BlindAngel: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

And may God treat your entire generations the same way Buhari is treating Nigeria.
Lol, very funny.
Can't just stop laughing, this is definitely the most funniest post i have ever seen since i joined nairaland.
Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by EvilMetahuman: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

is buhari or gej your father?
Cos I don't get this desperation to defend anyone.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Having agreed neither is my father, I want you to also agree you/the former moniker are not God to determine who gets punished for what their folks did.

I am not defending anyone. I just want people like you to know how many fingers point back at them.

Even for Shekau's kids I wouldn't pray such.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
May the good Lord enlighten your understanding.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by EvilMetahuman: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Having agreed neither is my father, I want you to also agree you/the former moniker are not God to determine who gets punished for what their folks did.

I am not defending anyone. I just want people like you to know how many fingers point back at them.

Even for Shekau's kids I wouldn't pray such.
the thread is about gej and his family.

He made a prayer based on that. But in your desperate attempt to defend gej, you brought buhari into it.

While trying to talk as if you are neutral or holier, you also made the same prayer the initial person made. Aint you both guilty if we are too judge?

Infact he is less guillty because he didn't post that in thread not related to gej.

Get your hypocrisy, pdp paid, corruption loving ass out of here jor.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
the thread is about gej and his family.

He made a prayer based on that. But in your desperate attempt to defend gej, you brought buhari into it.

While trying to talk as if you are neutral or holier, you also made the same prayer the initial person made. Aint you both guilty if we are too judge?

Infact he is less guillty because he didn't post that in thread not related to gej.

Get your hypocrisy, pdp paid, corruption loving ass out of here jor.

Like I already said, May the good Lord enlighten your understanding.
Re: Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo by tonte(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mumu the person you are calling ugly shey she's not somebody's mother

sunshineV:

Omo ale jati jati. Why u mention my mother? Oya upload ur mama I'll upload mine see who fine pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala / Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.