Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect (625 Views)

Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by emmasege: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose has described former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an opportunist who prefers to put a weakling in position. Fayose made the claim while wondering why Obasanjo made the late Yar’Adua president despite been sick. Speaking with Punch, the Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governors Forum said he is a living witness of the life of Obasanjo.

NAIJ.com gathered that Fayose noted that he was only saying things he knew about the former president and not that he was attacking him. According to Fayose, “I worked with him and know that Obasanjo is a sa*dist, an opportunist – a man who would rather put a weakling in position (of power). How would he ask Yar’Adua that he knew was sick to be president? “I wonder why some media (organisations) celebrate Obasanjo. Obasanjo has no character. Obasanjo was the first president that trampled on our constitution in all ways using brute force.” Fayose also claimed that Obasanjo does not have a stake “in terms of human beings” in party politics in the south-west. He said: “When you say human support, Obasanjo does not enjoy such in the south-west.

“Obasanjo is only left with the clout of being a former president. “At the time I was the governor, I was a young man. I was avoiding Obasanjo because he was from the same zone as me. One thing I have known is that Obasanjo will run away if you can stand up against him. Obasanjo is a weak man; the moment you can stand up against him, he will chicken out. “Look at Orji Uzor Kalu and late governor of Niger state. At that time, I couldn’t stand up (against Obasanjo). I have now found out that, sometimes, it is good to confront monsters. We are guided by the constitution and respect for the rule of law. Obasanjo messed up by disobeying the rule of law and removing governors at will.

“Elders are only meaningful when they are using their grey hair to lead the people well. You only respect grey hair when the man is upright. Obasanjo is not a man to be respected; he is an opportunist.” Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Fayose declared his interest to visit president Muhammadu Buhari in London as a way to confirm that the president is actually recovering from his undisclosed illness.

https://www.naij.com/1118882-fayose-lashes-obasanjo-president-deserves-respect.html
Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by nextprince: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fayose impresses only illiterates ~ OBJ
Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by otitokoroleti: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
CURSED BE UPON OBASANJO:

THE IDIOT CHIMPANZEE THAT LOOT NIGERIA TREASURY DRY

THE IDIOT THAT SWALLOWED PENSIONERS GRATUITY THROUGH THE SCAM CALLED BPSR

THE IDIOT THAT LOOT OUR COMMON WEALTH BY SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO GIVE US DARKNESS!!!

THE IDIOT THAT CANT REPAIR LAGOS - IBADAN EXPRESSWAY IN 8YEARS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION!!!

THE IDIOT THAT DESTROYED NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY THROUGH HIS INTRODUCTION OF GHANA MUST GO BAGS POLITICS

THE SAME IDIOT THAT DRILL THE HOLE OF HIS DAUGHTER IN-LAW

OBASANJO DESERVES NO RESPECT BECAUSE STONE IS USEFUL THAN HIM

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by BUHARItesticles: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obj is shopping for 2019 candidate and Fayose is not in the list. Baba is a crook
Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by lastcall: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Old age is not wisdom
Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by emmasege: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Fayose impresses only illiterates ~ OBJ
I'm surprised some still believe the words of the 'agbaya' called Obasanjo.

Fayose may be talking too much but he says the truth most of the time. A Nigeria without a Fayose or FFK at the moment will be like an autocratic government. They may not be saints either but they speak for voiceless Nigerians.

Besides, Fayose has much larger followership at his own Jerusalem (Ekiti) than OBJ does in Ogun State. I know Abeokuta very well and i know that Obasanjo is not loved by his people while Fayose is, by his own people. In the south west, Fayose is more relevant than that useless man from Owu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Lashes At Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Deserves No Respect by simplyhonest(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
as usual... fayose has spoken... he is either a "clown" or a "hero" depending on which side of reason you fall..

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives President Buhari In Aso Villa (state House In Abuja) / On Aburi I Stand: Femi Adesina 2012 / All Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Coes Fix Cut Off Marks (FULL DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.