Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I am In A Big Mess! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I am In A Big Mess! (1969 Views)

Did This Fine Girl Just Mess!very Humiliating!! / Pictures That Will Mess With Your Brain! / IF You Dont Laugh After Seeing This Pictures, U Must Be A Big Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am In A Big Mess! by Consray(f): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
I went to my friend's house to check on her, since her phone wasn't going through.so when i got there i knocked on the door and her mum was the one who came out to answer, so i greeted her and wanted to ask if Amanda was around and i don't know how this word came out of my mouth "is Amanda Alive". And since then i have been in trouble.......
Re: I am In A Big Mess! by Otulord(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Consray:
I went to my friend's house to check on her, since her phone wasn't going through.so when i got there i knocked on the door and her mum was the one who came out to answer, so i agreed her and wanted to ask if Amanda was around and i don't know how this word came out of my mouth "is Amanda Alive". And since then i have been in trouble.......
Ur village pple carry ur mata fr head lyk g/nut...
Re: I am In A Big Mess! by Consray(f): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Otulord:

Ur village pple carry ur mata fr head lyk g/nut...
lol.. You no well,i no get any village people ooo na only me waka come ooo

(1) (Reply)

Just New / Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? / I Thought I Have Something.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.