Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (21247 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Yea, great one there. How u dey?
man is cool and curry.. Summer don dey finish naa end of August now cold go start. Nothing much..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sparkies:
Bishop's father and mother in law were among the death ,the assailant really targeted him, he was suppose to have a thanks giving in that church today ,but it seem like he got wind of what's going to happen, and he escaped .
where you there?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
man is cool and curry.. Summer don dey finish naa end of August now cold go start. Nothing much..

Cold dey last night.. But bro, what can we do to save this country? When I talk to people on the street, they sound like they av sense but when u come online, I see people who make me wana run away from Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Cold dey last night.. But bro, what can we do to save this country? When I talk to people on the street, they sound like they av sense but when u come online, I see people who make me wana run away from Nigeria..
ahahahahaah... Funny u.. Everything I need to know about Nigerians are summed up here on Nairaland.. I have met 2 wonderful guys here and we are in contact.. Infact I never knew the extent of cowardice., decadence of the youths thanks to social media.. I only indulge in some shittt sometimes here for fun.. Often times I read comments and laugh away my boredom or stress as it were.. Nigeria as it is we are on a long thing... 2 days ago I was at an African shop here owned by an igbo guy.. U don't wanna know what we discussed. The con3 is shaking to its core Bro..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahaah... Funny u.. Everything I need to know about Nigerians are summed up here on Nairaland.. I have met 2 wonderful guys here and we are in contact.. Infact I never knew the extent of cowardice., decadence of the youths thanks to social media.. I only indulge in some shittt sometimes here for fun.. Often times I read comments and laugh away my boredom or stress as it were.. Nigeria as it is we are on a long thing... 2 days ago I was at an African shop here owned by an igbo guy.. U don't wanna know what we discussed. The con3 is shaking to its core Bro..

Oh, u are not in Nigeria?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Oh, u are not in Nigeria?
no Bro..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
no Bro..

Okay, u av left us in this country called nigeria... Hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Okay, u av left us in this country called nigeria... Hahahahhahaha
my thoughts are with you shocked... The con3 matter dey bother me steady..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
my thoughts are with you shocked... The con3 matter dey bother me steady..

Abi o.. Na so..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Abi o.. Na so..
if we nor worry about the con3 nobody go help us bro
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
if we nor worry about the con3 nobody go help us bro
That is true. The country needs serious help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau PDP In Danger As Another Zamfara Scenario Looms / Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi / Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.