Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,022 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? (879 Views)

I’m Not Like Bobrisky Who Is Still Denying Being Gay - Ayomide / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
A very controversial topic...but I'm curious as to why it's a crime punishable by 14 years (or is it death?)....
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by SmartchoicesNG: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
That law is the only thing protecting them. Seriously we should be burning them alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
That law is the only thing protecting them. Seriously we should be burning them alive.
For what reason exactly?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by SmartchoicesNG: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Requiem18:
For what reason exactly?
I don't owe you a explanation.
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by wakaman: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are you gay?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by GetHelpWorldwid: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
If I were the president of Nigeria, I would make it a death sentence by firing squad...
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by apexJ(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:
If I were the president of Nigeria, I would make it a death sentence by firing squad...
bros u geh tym sef....me na shoot on sight....i seriously tink op na GAY if not
hin no go de post dis kind rubbish

1 Like

Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by omobabalawo: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2017
how many people have been given 14years sentence for being gay. gays abound here.
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
apexJ:
bros u geh tym sef....me na shoot on sight....i seriously tink op na GAY if not
hin no go de post dis kind rubbish
Miss me with that gay shiit. I'm not at all, I'm just asking the reason y'all want to kill a human being for such a mediocre reason
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Etizz: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2017
which kind question be Dis...... gay na human being?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Etizz:
which kind question be Dis...... gay na human being?

Well they are....
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Etizz: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Requiem18:
Well they are....

not spiritually and mentally.... their ways of life is absolutely different from ours.... Dats if u are not one...... don't u think so?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by apexJ(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Requiem18:
Miss me with that gay shiit. I'm not at all, I'm just asking the reason y'all want to kill a human being for such a mediocre reason
who says dat shit is mediocre?? how would u feel if u walked into a room and see a nigga banging ya broda on d table??.......nigga don use words u dont kw de meaning
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
apexJ:
who says dat shit is mediocre?? how would u feel if u walked into a room and see a nigga banging ya broda on d table??.......nigga don use words u dont kw de meaning
I know the meaning of mediocre... It isn't some big word.... And your example is pretty stupid..... If you saw a dude smashing your sister on the table won't you feel repulsed?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Etizz:

not spiritually and mentally.... their ways of life is absolutely different from ours.... Dats if u are not one...... don't u think so?
Apart from having a different sex life it isn't much different. When I first went outta the country, I met two women who were a couple and we had a talk that really opened my mind. If your daughter came up to you and told you that she's gay, would you burn her?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I don't owe you a explanation.
Then you shouldn't be on a discussion thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Etizz: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Requiem18:
Apart from having a different sex life it isn't much different. When I first went outta the country, I met two women who were a couple and we had a talk that really opened my mind. If your daughter came up to you and told you that she's gay, would you burn her?

spiritually, mentally and emotionally, she's not alright and I have to correct that immediately.
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Etizz:

spiritually, mentally and emotionally, she's not alright and I have to correct that immediately.
But will you hate her?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Etizz: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Requiem18:
But will you hate her?

I never said I hate dem actually, told u they are not alright spiritually and mentally....

beside, if I hate her I won't correct her
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by apexJ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Requiem18:
I know the meaning of mediocre... It isn't some big word.... And your example is pretty stupid..... If you saw a dude smashing your sister on the table won't you feel repulsed?
it wouldn't be as disgusting as d example i gave....fuckoff ma mention gay ass nigga lyk yu undecided[quote author=Requiem18 post=59231504]
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Etizz:

I never said I hate dem actually, told u they are not alright spiritually and mentally....

beside, if I hate her I won't correct her
Well I agree with you to an extent.... It has something to do with their minds and till now there hasn't been a 'cure'.... I just don't get why people would kill them for what they cannot control..

1 Like

Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
apexJ:
it wouldn't be as disgusting as d example i gave....fuckoff ma mention gay ass nigga lyk yu undecided
Gay? I've probably gotten more pussy than you've seen while wanking..... In fact I'm sure that a lot of them are related to you grin
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by whizzyleejr(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sure,,,the Bible and the Quran is against it, and that's where the law governing the world is formulated
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by aaccountable1: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
ur issue is not with the degree of punishment but why it is illegal. so why do u want gay legalised?
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by limamintruth: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
I really don't care! smiley
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
aaccountable1:
ur issue is not with the degree of punishment but why it is illegal. so why do u want gay legalised?
I simply think people shouldn't give a Bleep about what those people do.... It shouldn't be illegal at all but I wouldn't want my daughter or son to be gay
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
limamintruth:
I really don't care! smiley
I feel the same way.... As long as they aren't raping anybody it doesn't strike me as a crime
Re: Should Being Gay Seriously Still Be Illegal? by Requiem18(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Sure,,,the Bible and the Quran is against it, and that's where the law governing the world is formulated
Nigeria is not a religious state tho.... Religion shouldn't play a part with laws

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested At British Embassy, Lagos For Try To Secure Visa With Fake Document / Lady Narrates The New Method Used To Abduct People After She Escaped / Menace Of Cult Violence In Delta State: A View Of Obomkpa Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.