Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos (35093 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Who is the celebrant, na Amosun? Why is he all over the place?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by SHAKABOOM: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2017
I nor understand why Amosun pics plenty pass the celebrant pics.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Irritant: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
HBD to my mother inlaw grin

World people grin grin
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by chloride6: 1:45am On Aug 07, 2017
shine12:

These ones are not the rich, these are men that have milked Nigeria dry and might have possibly set her back for at least 50 decades.

How can an ex civil servant become a billionaire in dollars, Danjuma comes to mind?

Danjuma got Oil block from Abacha......

Sold his stake to TOTAL for $1 billion

OML 130

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by madjune(m): 2:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Danjuma is always acting the gentle man.

This is the man that killed Aguiyi Ironsi in cold blood.
A major key event that led to the war.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 07, 2017
chikeze:

Dem thieve your thing? Why u hating.

Unless you're not a Nigerian. . . TY and his clan there mucked-up a big chunk of your reality

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by tayo4ng(m): 4:01am On Aug 07, 2017
throwing party with our money. there's God ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by mamajaz(f): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Happy birthday to her. They ain't responsible for our predicament.
...says who Like you're not a Nigerian, or you don't know the "Danjumas".

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by bobogii2008: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2017
The most powerful man in Nigeria, IMO.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I nor understand why Amosun pics plenty pass the celebrant pics.
even the celebrant's husband's pic was not taken too. It's like Amosun and daisy are secret lovers judging from the pics.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by here: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Congratulations Ma'am
One thing has been certain,the female gender has been a worthy partner in pain and riches. Always there side by side with the man even when he refuses to acknowledge it. You have done well as i know it has been alot of events. You deserve all the celebrations
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Benekruku:
TY Danjuma

Multi Billionaires you hardly hear about. Am sure the man can afford to buy 5 states in Nigeria if auctioned.

Part of Nigeria's future is inside his bank accounts

Hmmmm.....understatement.. Infact that no one says no to ty Danjuma.
Let them enjoy ...hmm
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This was the cougar that pushed Stella Abebe-Obasanjo to her grave.

It still hurts me I didn't make the list of her fvckboys.

Forever the sadist you are ,I really won't want an atom of your depression..Stella made her move ,she was matured and took the risk.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
ril19:
A Man who thinks he's smarter than others with two wives for two purposes.

1) A young model wife for the grooving and

2) An older ''spent" wife in the senate for the protection of his political interests.

TY my man...i see you boy. cheesy

Is daisy still a senator?
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by sukkot: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2017
danjuma the warrior. this was the nigga who stripped aguiyi ironsi nekkid and lashed him with koboko before killing him. this nigga has been involved in every war and battle of nigeria. thats why they gifted him with oyel wells for his warrior services to the country.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by MOSICATED5(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Amonsu abi na wetin be ur name, are u a show thief, person when do birthday come appear for only one pix

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by unqombothi(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did she push Stella to her grave?
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by unqombothi(f): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
danjuma the warrior. this was the nigga who stripped aguiyi ironsi nekkid and lashed him with koboko before killing him. this nigga has been involved in every war and battle of nigeria. thats why they gifted him with oyel wells for his warrior services to the country.
He is a vile traitor, not a warrior. If there is hellfire that is where he will end up. You don't kill a man who trusted you with his life, no matter what. A betrayal of trust is the lowest thing a human being can sink to.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by unqombothi(f): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Zirah:
Old cargos. Old thieves.
You're right. They're just thieves, nothing more. We the people should not celebrate them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by buchilino(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2017
chikeze:

Dem thieve your thing? Why u hating.

NWANNE DO UR INVESTIGATION. OR UR NOT AWARE DAT DANJUMA HAS OIL RIGS AT D GULF OF GUINEA.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by es144000: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Zirah:
Old cargos. Old thieves.
jealous soul,if you were in their position won't you steal?
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2017
wow. She s looking 30.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by MONITZ: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Happy birthday to her. No need hating the rich if you wanna be rich. They ain't responsible for our predicament.

Which kain talk be this on Monday morning ?For ur information go read up on T. Y Danjuma. He is one of the supreme 4 that ve continually held Nigeria by her jugulars.. So plz don't say wat u don't effing know about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by bandad: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Zirah:
Old cargos. Old thieves.
Young cargo. Young robber you are. Arrant nonsense. Na hate go kill you.
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Zirah: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2017
bandad:
Young cargo. Young robber you are. Arrant nonsense. Na hate go kill you.

And you will die before you're destined to die. Little bastard!
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Zirah: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2017
es144000:
jealous soul,if you were in their position won't you steal?

Won't I steal? You think everybody is under a curse like your cursed, thieving family?
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked
Re: Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos by singhsmarty: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.