Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. (372 Views)

Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year(2019)- Poetry Included-- Voting Closed / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. by truth12(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Source: www.ojomotomi.com

20 year old Ari got into the club and every boy eyes was fixed on her, girls of course were jealous and to the boys she was irresistible. She was an embodiment of beauty.
She was dressed in a shiny blue mini dress accompanied with her also blue platform shoe. Her short blond hair fell to the base of her long neck in a cool way.
As she moved from the clubs door to the table where she sat, her two eyes were glancing miraculously on her best friend. Quickly, she walked up to her friend and whispered in her ear " surprise"
"Oh my God, Ari!! What are you doing here?" She asked . Ari got offended by that ridiculous question and gave a hard grin. " I'm so sorry for that dumb question" Jenifer pleaded.
"C'mon I was only kidding" they both giggled like high school girls and went on with the fun.
The night was filled with loud music for the girls as the D.j kept bringing in dope beats. The girls danced as their feet moved like hopping birds at the sound of the outstanding melody.
"Ouch!! My ankle Ari cried out " it hurts"
"What!! I can't hear you over the loud music" Jennifer shouted.
"Never mind" Ari thought to herself and leaped towards her seat. She didn't deem it fit again to halt Jennifer from having the biggest night of her life.
Ari sat and stared at her drink, she loved the reflection of the light shown on her drink as she took each sip.
"Hey" Jeremy a tall nice guy greeted. " can I sit?" He asked but Ari ignored him . He shifted closer to her and waved his hand to and fro her face as if she was a mannequin.
" are you sick in the head?" She asked angrily with a curious face . " I didn't tell you to sit did I?"

" no but....." he tried to tried to explain but his words were cut short.
" please shut up " Ari snapped back .
" why are you being hostile? But I haven't done anything to you, you don't even know me" he complained .
" hostile? I'll show you hostility " surprisingly Ari took a glass cup of whiskey and poured it over the poor mans head in annoyance.
The already frustrated fellow left her table angrily with his face bent low in total humiliation.
After some minutes, Ari felt guilty of what had happened during the last minutes, so she decided to drink herself to stupor. She did this thinking Jennifer would give her a ride home in her car after a rough night.
" my first night in the club was ruined" she sighed with a low tone.
After the party, Ari decided to go look for Jennifer but couldn't find her . " oh shit" she said stamping her feet on the ground. " well, guess I'll have to find my way home" she said with disappointment. She staggered her way to the exit and was soon on her way out .

On her way home Ari had to pass through a short but dark route, but little did she know that hungry perverted men awaited her at the end.
"Hey little bitch where you off to" a man asked hungrily.

Now Ari was done for. The two sex hungry guys grabbed her bag and pushed her to the dusty ground .
Ari shouted in horror as these men threatened to rape her right on that spot .
.one of the men laid on her and tried to molest her but was rescued by a saviour that threw punched at these men and they fled.

"Thank you " Ari was very grateful and looked up to her rescuer. Behold, it was Jeremy. " oh it's you, I'm sorry " she hugged him and was sincerely sorry.

They both walked down the lane towards her home as the moon light brightened their path.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Be Mad Again / The Importance Of Being Earnest / Power-girl Diaries 1: Award-winning woman-empowerment story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.