Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre (2769 Views)

'Bishop' Returns To South Africa After Ozubulu Church Massacre.See What Happened / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
The real story , their is an Mbaise side to it, Bishop's main boy , that served him was killed, after he left bishop, because one of the main actors called obrocho also from Ozubulu, an importer of drugs into SA lured the Mbaise boy to leave bishop, who has more than 500 boys working for him, including SA police . Bishop is fully into retail of drugs. Mbaise people threatened retaliation , sent emissaries to Ozubulu , their is also a Nonso from Nnobi languishing in Jail who claims Ozubulu people set him up, he claims he is the real owner of a popular park(territory) in Jo burg where drugs are sold that bishop took over, he said he will kill ozubulu people every month,
So the war is on three fronts Obrocho gang and bishops gang both from ozubulu,Mbaise Vs Ozubulu, Nonso( Nnobi ) vs bishop Ozubulu and Ozubulu.
Shame on all of them, our igwe intervened, which I spoke against, the bishop of Nnewi and the clergy also intervened, but I warned that the day of reckoning will come , nobody listened , they were all blinded by the drug money , from top to bottom, including our Governor. Shame on all them, the blood of the innocent souls are on their head, I worship in that church , actually gave them 200,000 Naira last Christmas.
A sad day for Ozubulu and Anambra . these are words of a bosom friend from OZUBULU. Bishops parents were allegedly killed in the attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Soo bad ! Mynd44 please take this to front page to educate the ignorant.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Young03(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
so u where among the drug peddlers but u escaped
mbaise vs bishop
ozubulu vs bishop

which one again.

Buhari must see this
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by chigoziri2403(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
if the story is true, then expect more killings,

this time let them go to South Africa, so their police can settle them, it started there let it end there.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:
if the story is true, then expect more killings,

this time let them go to South Africa, so their police can settle them, it started there let it end there.
its 90% true bro . actually went there today . the site isn't good to behold.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by 0b100100111: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Funnyguy83:
The real story , their is an Mbaise side to it, Bishop's main boy , that served him was killed, after he left bishop, because one of the main actors called obrocho also from Ozubulu, an importer of drugs into SA lured the Mbaise boy to leave bishop, who has more than 500 boys working for him, including SA police . Bishop is fully into retail of drugs. Mbaise people threatened retaliation , sent emissaries to Ozubulu , their is also a Nonso from Nnobi languishing in Jail who claims Ozubulu people set him up, he claims he is the real owner of a popular park(territory) in Jo burg where drugs are sold that bishop took over, he said he will kill ozubulu people every month,
So the war is on three fronts Obrocho gang and bishops gang both from ozubulu,Mbaise Vs Ozubulu, Nonso( Nnobi ) vs bishop Ozubulu and Ozubulu.
Shame on all of them, our igwe intervened, which I spoke against, the bishop of Nnewi and the clergy also intervened, but I warned that the day of reckoning will come , nobody listened , they were all blinded by the drug money , from top to bottom, including our Governor. Shame on all them, the blood of the innocent souls are on their head, I worship in that church , actually gave them 200,000 Naira last Christmas.
A sad day for Ozubulu and Anambra . these are words of a bosom friend from OZUBULU. Bishops parents were allegedly killed in the attack.

And Fani-Kayode and his fellow idiots claim is an attack by Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
[/color]

[color=#000099]And Fani-Kayode and his fellow idiots claim is an attack by Fulani herdsmen
I don't think Kayode said so bro . please let's not turn this into inter ethnic bashing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by nonsobaba: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Goat, what is the governor doing in this senile allegation?
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
,?
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by fafambo: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
AND EVEN A BISHOP IS INVOLVED( dnt come here to start telling me the bishop is a NICKNAME ), POPE MUST HEAR THIS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Mkmoney(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Anambarians y always us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
fafambo:
AND EVEN A BISHOP IS INVOLVED( dnt come here to start telling me the bishop is a NICKNAME ), POPE MUST HEAR THIS
u sef .

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Mkmoney:
Anambarians y always us
crime is everywhere bro .
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by rusher14: 4:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Front page straight!!
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by hedonistic: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Is the governor aware of this?
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by seniorgozman(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2017
God have mercy
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by KingsCFR: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2017
OZUBULU MASSACRE: See Photos And Complete Profile Of "Bishop" Nnamdi Ikegwuonu (theĀ alleged wanted man by the gunmen).....here:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/08/ozubulu-massacre-who-is-bishop-nnamdi.html?m=

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2017
MrHowto:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
how I wish they will heed to our cry .
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by fafambo: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Funnyguy83:
u sef .
Na wetin I do u now? EEHH!
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2017
hedonistic:
Is the governor aware of this?
yes .
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Momoney77: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Funnyguy83:

Please what's the source of your claims, when have it ever been heard in the history of igbo people that killings happened in a church?? A church! We have never and can never be this babaric, No this can only be done by either a Mad man or a Fulani herdsman. They are not the first igbos to have drug business problems, there are uncountable list of Igbos who have been having drug business problems, and they only kill and kidnap themselves, i refuse to believe this hurried conclusion by the Governor simply because of his political ambition

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Momoney77: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Funnyguy83:

This type if senseless killings can only be done by a Fulani herds man or a Mad man with a gun, how does killings people from a village settle drug business, We know how drug kingpins settle there issues, and it have never involved people worshiping in a village church. And for a Governor who is not a security expert to have absolved Fulani herdsmen of committing the crime goes to show that there is some kind of cover up simply to have a smooth election come November, the Governor doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the Fulani controlled government.I can bet my left balls this has nothing to do with drug business, Bishop is not the biggest Igbo drug dealer neither is he deadliest. They should quit playing on our senses...i have not even read any witness account since this incident , THERE IS SO MUCH COVERING UP GOING ON
Re: The Real Story Behind The Anambra Church Massacre by Funnyguy83: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Momoney77:

This type if senseless killings can only be done by a Fulani herds man or a Mad man with a gun, how does killings people from a village settle drug business, We know how drug kingpins settle there issues, and it have never involved people worshiping in a village church. And for a Governor who is not a security expert to have absolved Fulani herdsmen of committing the crime goes to show that there is some kind of cover up simply to have a smooth election come November, the Governor doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the Fulani controlled government.I can bet my left balls this has nothing to do with drug business, Bishop is not the biggest Igbo drug dealer neither is he deadliest. They should quit playing on our senses...i have not even read any witness account since this incident , THERE IS SO MUCH COVERING UP GOING ON
bro that's their business.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK / N105,000 AEDC Monthly Bill For 2-unit Of 2-bedroom Flat. / Nigeria Finally Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.