Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? (503 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? by oaroloye(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
SHALOM!

We were taught to seek BAPTISM with The HOLY GHOST, and that, as soon as we gabbled gibberish, THAT was EVIDENCE we had received THE HOLY GHOST.

For YEARS, I felt no different, then, I learned about FASTING from FRANKLIN HALL.

I heard KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN and KENNETH COPELAND'S Testimonies of the results they has obtained, PRAYING IN TONGUES for prolonged periods.

I therefore resolved to PRAY IN TONGUES for AT LEAST ONE HOUR, daily.

I still noticed no results.

Then I added MEDITATION and FORCED READING of THE LAW OF MOSES, the PSALMS, The PROVERBS, The GOSPEL and ACTS.

Still nothing- except I LOST MY APPETITE.

After more than a day without eating, I felt like I went THROUGH some BARRIER, or something, and became FILLED WITH FIRE.

I opened my eyes and looked- but I could see no fire. But I could FEEL IT.

If I THOUGHT of a SCRIPTURE, all of the other Scriptures pertaining to It would "pop up" in my mind, and I would feel a surge of Fire within me.

There was no one I could talk to about this.
Re: Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? by oaroloye(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
"GOD" showed me that all of the Churches, without exception, were in error, and that "ONLY I," with my Doctrine of the Priority of Yahshua's Teachings, had it right, and that He wanted ME to go to WAR against these Rogue Churches, and Fix Them or Crush them.

At the time, I did not know anything about SCIENTOLOGY nor NAGUALISM.

So far as I knew, the Teachers I knew- SMITH WIGGLESWORTH, FRANKLIN HALL, WILLIAM BRANHAM, KENNETH HAGIN, KENNETH COPELAND, ORAL ROBERTS, *et al,* represented the "CUTTING-EDGE" of Spiritual Knowledge, and that if they had had access to any superior Spiritual Knowledge, they would have been using It, and have passed the Knowledge on.

Therefore, I refused to fight The LORD of HOSTS' War: that was not what I had signed up for.

How did I know that this was not some Massive Delusion on my part?

How could I possibly knew better than everyone else, and discover what nobody else knew, nor had discovered since nearly 2,000 years?

Had I trusted the Lord to reveal unprecedented Revelations to me back then 32 years ago, I would have indeed discovered them.

But I FEARED, and was LAZY, therefore, that opportunity to save our nation and the World passed me by.

Since God could find no one else to replace me with, The Churches continued their slide into the Abyss.

It is not too late to remedy this- though it MAY be too late for ME.

I no longer have the BODY nor the MIND that could have supported the Yoke necessary, and may expire before I can regain The Spiritual Heritage I cast aside- if that is still possible.

It is not too late for the younger Generation yet- I hope.

But you have to listen to the Voice of Experience, telling you that my PEERS have LIED to you, and MISLED you, as to the True Nature of The Gospel.

Open your eyes and ears, and read it for yourself.

introvertme:

. [b]MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE LORD SPECIFICALLY COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO DO THAT! Not to GO to places that ADVERTISE YAHSHUA, and say: "WE HAVE YAHSHUA HERE!"

It is EITHER TRUE, or else IT IS NOT TRUE- either way, WHAT DOES IT MATTER? What are you going to GET in a place like that?

If you HAVE the Lord WITH you, WHY do you need to go anywhere else?

If you do NOT have THE LORD, isn't THAT what you should have addressed FIRST?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

Or sit at home and read your Bible !!!

A World-Famous Evangelist, ORAL ROBERTS, asked God, early in his Ministry,

"HOW CAN I KNOW JESUS?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS- THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified, he knew JESUS better than he knew anyone on the Face of the Earth!

. -Kenneth Copeland.

In my opinion, ONLY FOOLS go to Churches of people who do not have this MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD.

.. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,
if we keep his Commandments.
4. He that saith,

"I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily is The Love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.

OF COURSE, LORD YAHSHUA IS NOT KNOWN MERELY BY READING ABOUT HIM! His Doctrine must be IMPLEMENTED to KNOW HIM.

But anyone who does not take this as an IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION FROM GOD cannot be a REAL CHRISTIAN at all.

Re: Have You Been BAPTIZED WITH. FIRE? by ScienceWatch: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pastor Bronchitis, it is with horror that I read you saying the following, "GOD" showed me that all of the Churches, without exception, were in error, and that "ONLY I," with my Doctrine of the Priority of Yahshua's Teachings, had it right, and that He wanted ME to go to WAR against these Rogue Churches, and Fix Them or Crush them. At the time, I did not know anything about SCIENTOLOGY nor NAGUALISM."

You are lying pastor Bronchitis, God wont tell a believer of fictional fantasy anything, it was Satan/Lucifer that gave you this instruction the same way he ordered you for 34yrs to destroy the mighty SCOAN church Nigeria.

Satan has ordered you to believe in and worship the fraudulent founders of two criminal organizations called Scientology and Nagualism. L.Ron Hubbard and Carlos Castaneda were drug addicts, woman abusers, sex-maniacs and both fraudulently obtained their degrees. It is impossible to take you seriously, fake pastor Bronchitis.

To quote Sarassin, "You must first take your tablets." This is good free advice. Dont abuse it !

L.Ron Hubbard's eldest son, DeWolf said this about his father, "He conned people out of their money, used black magic, distributed drugs, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, I participating in private orgies with my father and three or four women. "My father's theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him,"

This info is very revealing, fake pastor Bronchitis, I found more evidence of why you are so fixated on RAPE. What can one expect from you if your spiritual masters are sex-maniacs and drug addicts ?

DeWolf continued, "It got out of hand, culminating in a variety of sex acts. My Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." My father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus some hallucinogens. Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Viewed As Immoral, Even By Other Atheists: Study Finds / Questions For Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jesus Is A Soul Winner!!! (how He Won My Soul) A Living Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.