Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather (1430 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Who will veto Biafra.?

Have you forgotten that we could establish bilateral relations with each ECOWAS nation.

Think before you talk.

I am just telling you Abuja has a veto in ECOWAS on new memberships. That's all.
Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by EasternLeopard: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
igbodefender:

I am just telling you Abuja has a veto in ECOWAS on new memberships. That's all.

What of establishing Bilateral relationship with each of them.?

Pls think before you type
Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by robotix: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Do you want BIAFRA? Do you like Nnamdi kanu? What da fukc is your problem? Nnamdi already said it's BIAFRA or death...

There is no better life in Nigeria..Change the leaders one million times and they would fail one million times..BIAFRA is our escape!
what foundations have been laid for the said biafra?

You guys just talk talk talk talk talk talk, noise, noise, noise, noise...

Nnamdi Kanu hasn't visited family of those slayed, neither is he making efforts to get those in prison released.

Spreading hate everywhere and when the North took the challenge y'all motherfuckers are screaming foul play.

The war you asking for will come to your door very soon.
Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by EasternLeopard: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
robotix:

Nnamdi Kanu hasn't visited family of those slayed, neither is he making efforts to get those in prison released.

Spreading hate everywhere and when the North took the challenge y'all motherfuckers are screaming foul play.

Afonjas and lies

Go to YouTube and you will see video of those affected that he visited

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by dlondonbadboy: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
robotix:

I don't understand why you are angry..What do you mean by spreading hate?
The foundation's on ground is none of your business..
And who is asking for war? And who wants to fight the war?
You are angry for no reason..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by MrIrohKenedy: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
wahlai i hate this guy
Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
wahlai i hate this guy
YOU ARE FREE TO HATE THE TRUTH. NAIRALAND IS OUR WITNESS.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by MrIrohKenedy: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
igbodefender:
YOU ARE FREE TO HATE THE TRUTH. NAIRALAND IS OUR WITNESS.
[/s]
Joe Igbokwe brothers
Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s] Joe Igbokwe brothers
Joe IGBOkwe bu nwa'for Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu Should Just Resign And Become A Godfather by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 08, 2017
EasternLeopard:

What of establishing Bilateral relationship with each of them.?

Pls think before you type
We were talking about joining ECOWAS not about bilateral relationships. Don't try to change the subject.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers From African Continent Storm US Embassy Over IPOB (video) / See How Governor Rochas Was Rubbished / Mallam Nasir El-rufai As A Lecturer At A B U Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.