Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) (25977 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by jdstunt(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
good
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by abid4akin(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
how can I create a new post on NL please?
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
This is Y I don't watch modern Nigerian movies, too o many mediocres and unqualified actors
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Wobegist: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
'President of Boss Nation's is it a record label??
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Wobegist: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
abid4akin:
how can I create a new post on NL please?

Before u can effectively do that, Comment on almost all post in each section... �
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Researchclue: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Ride on girl!!!!
The sky is your starting point. Pepper the gang.
You haff join gang
JamieNaij:
Ex Big Brother Naija Contestant and President of Boss Nation, Tokunbo Idowu's first lead role in the movie title Sleeved.

TBoss is acting alongside Dan Ugoji, Grey Ojefua, Diana Egwuatu and so on.

We'd like to see how good Tboss is.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tboss-cops-first-lead-role-in-movie.html

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2017
clap for yourself
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Tunagee(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2017
JamieNaij:
Ex Big Brother Naija Contestant and President of Boss Nation, Tokunbo Idowu's first lead role in the movie title Sleeved.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tboss-cops-first-lead-role-in-movie.html

Nonsense!!
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Austinoiz(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
TBoss! I have nothing to say
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by univasal: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2017
AK481:
Deep down in our heart,we all know that Tboss is the face of BBN.she was normally supposed to win,she carries the message which bbn wants to pass and what bbn stands for.

But we rigged her out,simple because of her arrogance ,we wanted someone that has a common association or resemblance with us ,a humble poor guys.
At the end the poor voted to their own,the rich and middle class voted their own.

The poor won because of one man one vote .

TBOSS the BBN winner that never won.

#you go dey busy dey compose write up only to see urseft for 2nd page if u no book space with"a letter ir smiley"
No no no,wait,you just want to provoke me abi
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Manweysabi(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
'Don't know why you guys keep hating on her.... To me, she's the only one among them that has better prospects.

Big ups T-BOSS

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Good luck to her smiley
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
why wont Nigerian movies be full of people who cant make the right facial expression, body language, hand guestures to fit the scene being shot, when they will just pick anybody without training to come and act. the reason why i stopped watching Nigerian movies
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Peterbrenard: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bisola has acted many movies and even had a lead role in Ovy's voice which was produced by Biodun Stevens and had other A-list actors like Mofe Duncan, Uche Obodo and Shaffy Bello yet she didn't rub it in our faces. Just this small movie with 'Z-list' actors and madam Tboss will not let anyone hear word again undecided
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by GabdelandAgro(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
JamieNaij:

that must be a blue film
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by mccben4(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
longhols:
Attend FREE Training in Digital Media Marketing in Lagos Next Weekend – Absolutely FREE!

Content is the fire. Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two, you unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark. That is the language a true professional Digital Media Marketer/Influencer understands

Join The Digital-Media-Marketing revolution: learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, and Twitter. Many Nigerian companies are going online and they have budgeted billions of naira to put their business online, why are you not tapping into this?

We bring the FREE Career Changing-Platform to YOU!

1 Weekend Each Per Career Course
1 Ambient Center in Lagos
15+ Professional Facilitators
9 Premium ICT Courses
1 Career-defining Program Platform
And it’s absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI FOR EARLY COMERS

DATE: Saturday, 12th of August, 2017

TIME: 10am – 12 noon Prompt! (only for early registrants - VERY LIMITED SPACE!)

The program is packaged and customized in scope and content to suit the needs of beginners to intermediate ICT professionals to become expert professionals

Registration is FREE!
I registered for the one that took place on July 22 they said they were going to get back to me on details but heard nothing
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by longhols: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
mccben4:
I registered for the one that took place on July 22 they said they were going to get back to me on details but heard nothing

you could register for this
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by darlenese(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
iamauxin:
So make we fry beans abi?
iamauxin:
iamauxin:

no Pls, grind the beans and prepare Moi Moi

I am tired of Niaraland fried beans
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by darlenese(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
the other actors must be her village people for her to be the lead actress.
anyways I wish her luck, more piercings to kpekus
Re: Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) by Legalosas: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make or Mar debut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off Fresh Look In New Photos / Recent Photos Of Hilda Dokubo / Marriage Anointing Transferred By Pastor Kissing Naked Women's Butts!!! LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.