Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bag Snatcher, Age 23, Faulted His Father For Robbery Acts After Meeting His Doom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Snatcher, Age 23, Faulted His Father For Robbery Acts After Meeting His Doom (348 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag Snatcher, Age 23, Faulted His Father For Robbery Acts After Meeting His Doom by iwukingsley(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2017
On Saturday, the operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state Police Command retrieved an AK-47 assault rifle from three young men in Apapa Area of Lagos state. A 23-year-old bag snatcher, Ayobami Adedeji was also apprehended on Friday in Alagbado, following the operation carried out.

Adedeji faulted his father for being responsible for his doom, saying after his mother died, he left him.

The accused okada bag snatcher, Adedeji, after snatching a hand bag around 10:00pm was pursued the operatives on routine patrol on Kola Bus Stop in Alagbado Area of Lagos.

Adedeji allegedly gang up with one referred to as Aboki.

However, the operatives earnestly pursued the motorcycle into streets, which enabled them to arrest one of the suspects while the rider escaped arrest and left behind the motorcycle.

Adedeji said:

“I was a bus conductor. I went to Kotangoa market on Monday to meet Aboki about how to raise money for ourselves…. We have been together for a long time. At around 2:00 p.m. on Monday, we perfected the plan to operate together on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, but our focus were Adura and Council bus stops around Agbado areas of Lagos State. Our priorities were handbags and purses.”

“We had snatched two bags and my colleague was keeping the money before our last botched operation. This was our first time…. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t know RRS operatives were monitoring us. I snatched the bag and they chased us into the streets. My colleague escaped after abandoning his okada and I was arrested.”

“I dropped out in SS1 after losing my mother. My father was just a ceremonial father. He never cared about me since the death of my mother. He never assisted me but I had to fend for myself after the death of my mother.”

Further investigation has been going on as the rifle has been deposited at the RSS headquarters, while the suspect has been moved to the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti.

See photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/bag-snatcher-age-23-faulted-his-father.html

Source: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Bag Snatcher, Age 23, Faulted His Father For Robbery Acts After Meeting His Doom by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmm...
Take responsibility for your action undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Records Big Success Against Crimein Niger Delta (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Present As Ambode Unveils Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Lagos / Man Drags UNILORIN Ex-vcs, Others To Court Over Abduction Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.