Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention (36814 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by Prince7ess(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
come on Adeboye, you don't need all these for good health when you can always pray good health into your life, after all you drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank

You sure know he ain't doing it for health
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by Dollabiz: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Don't.forget that everything pastor adeboye eats ia fresh.his juice are foreign and one bottle if taking can take him for 3days without food..his vegetables fishes and some food stuffs are planted right in his compound

Not too many like him
. When u got money.you stay healthy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by ettybaba(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2017
The gate of hell shall not prevail.
Onward we move.
Happy Birthday to you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by iamsmile(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
come on Adeboye, you don't need all these for good health when you can always pray good health into your life, after all you drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank
Yes, he did on Divine Instructions not on his Strength.
He isn't foolish to Live Unhealthy....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by NCANTaskForce: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari will die after walking 500metres, Half a kilometer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by joenor(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one... at that age he could do some walk, while we got some, that won't walk but prefer driving in their cars n do big boy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
tonguengineer:
God is a miracle worker not a magician
So, is driving a car on empty tank magic or miracle?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2017
joenor:
Nice one... at that age he could do some walk, while we got some, that won't walk but prefer driving in their cars n do big boy.

How many times does he walk compared to the times he rides in his luxury cars?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Young man, God is not mocked.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Buhari will die after walking 500metres, Half a kilometer.

Before he fell sick, I am very certain that Adeboye couldn't be as strong as Buhari. Let Adeboye preside over Nigeria for a month and let us see how he comes out.

And about this walk, how many times does Adeboye do this every year? Can you compare the strength of Adeboye (at 75) with Soyinka (at 84). At least, if you feel so silly to compare old men with different body types and demands of work, you should be able to compare Adeboye with an even older man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How many times does he walk compared to the times he rides in his luxury cars?
He does such prayer walks almost everyday(if not every) and even more (as much as 16km)... Don't be a son of Belial because of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by NewGombawa: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
, , .
mrkings84:

This fellow needs mental help!!

You are D 1 hu nids Mental elp, free Ur self abeg-O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Before he fell sick, I am very certain that Adeboye couldn't be as strong as Buhari. Let Adeboye preside over Nigeria for a month and let us see how he comes out.

And about this walk, how many times does Adeboye do this every year? Can you compare the strength of Adeboye (at 75) with Soyinka (at 84). At least, if you feel so silly to compare old men with different body types and demands of work, you should be able to compare Adeboye with an even older man.
see my post above and swallow you ignorance... that man(ie Pastor Adeboye) exercises regularly till tomorrow. if you are ignorant you either ask or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by Ihutomi: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
U are comparing a man of God with an infidel. Power full that body.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
sonofthunder:

He does such prayer walks almost everyday(if not every) and even more (as much as 16km)... Don't be a son of Belial because of hatred.

Liar!!! We know he does no walk. If you think I don't know this man, you are very mistaken.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2017
sonofthunder:

see my post above and swallow you ignorance... that man(ie Pastor Adeboye) exercises regularly till tomorrow. if you are ignorant you either ask or keep quiet.

All of you talking do not even know this man as much as I do.

And as for your ignorance, Buhari exercises daily. Let the National Anthem come on and you would see Buhari straight and unflinching for as long as it lasts. You will see even younger men slouching.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Ihutomi:
U are comparing a man of God with an infidel. Power full that body.

Shut up! Can Adeboye stand Soyinka who is 84? According to your understanding, is Soyinka not an infidel?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by blont(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said unto him, It is written, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Liar!!! We know he does no walk. If you think I don't know this man, you are very mistaken.
son of Belial confirmed... You know him as?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2017
You can only shake your head at the display of ignorance on this thread.

For some, Adeboye is strong at 75 because he is a pastor and full of grace.

Nonsense!!! Soyinka is a traditionalist. He still moves around, hunts, gives lectures, writes books at 83. That is 7 years older than Adeboye.

Old age has little to do with your perception of healthy or unhealthy living or so-called anointing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by Eminimi: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders... If you need 1 room Accomodation during d convention, in a decent flat & great rccg neighbourhood call 08025550500. AC, 1 Big Room, WATER, 22 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY, BATH & TOILET & KITCHEN... &VERY AFFORDABLE TOO!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
sonofthunder:
son of Belial confirmed... You know him as?
As a god of men and businessman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

All of you talking do not even know this man as much as I do.

And as for your ignorance, Buhari exercises daily. Let the National Anthem come on and you would see Buhari straight and unflinching for as long as it lasts. You will see even younger men slouching.
i haven't made any comments as regards PMB and if I did please did regard... I'm only against the falsehood you are peddling.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
sonofthunder:

i haven't made any comments as regards PMB and if I did please did regard... I'm only against the falsehood you are peddling.

Which falsehood?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by sonofthunder: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

As a god of men and businessman.
bye bye...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by LordOfNaira: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2017
sonofthunder:
bye bye...
Yeah, so long!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by NCANTaskForce: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
LordOfNaira:

At least, if you feel so silly to compare old men with different body types and demands of work, you should be able to compare Adeboye with an even older man.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by spartan117(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
[/quote][quote author=hopefulLandlord post=59225313]come on Adeboye, you don't need all these for good health when you can always pray good health into your life, after all you drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank
Ignorance cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by Rapture4real(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
I love this man of God in every ramification. More anointing Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by davidodiba(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You pray your food into your mouth first....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention by righthappenings: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:
You can only shake your head at the display of ignorance on this thread.

For some, Adeboye is strong at 75 because he is a pastor and full of grace.

Nonsense!!! Soyinka is a traditionalist. He still moves around, hunts, gives lectures, writes books at 83. That is 7 years older than Adeboye.

Old age has little to do with your perception of healthy or unhealthy living or so-called anointing.
FYI Pastor Adeboye moves around more than Professor Wole Soyinka,(RRCG is in about 196 countries), Preaches every week,(you can follow him on social media to check his schedule), and he also writes (spiritual literatures, 1 year daily devotional, the 18th edition should be out late this year etc). Just acknowledge anything you see out of the ordinary. Pastor E.A Adeboye is a child of God, blessed, and engraced by God. God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) / "They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos / Adeboye Is Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.