Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike (1477 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President / Atiku Must Be Realistic About Tribunal Judgement By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by akelicious(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2017
General Overseer of Agape Life Ministries Outreach, Awka, Anambra State, Apostle James Mbazuruike who predicted victory for Donald Trump as the President of United States of America (USA) has said Biafra restoration would come through this year.

He said no power can stop God’s mission and Biafra is in line with God’s mandate.

He stressed that the more the delay to declare freedom for Biafra, the longer the sufferings of Nigerians.

While briefing newsmen in Awka at the weekend, Apostle Mbazuruike declared that more things will happen this year that would be in favour of the agitators of Biafra. He warned that recession was just the beginning of God’s punishment if Biafra’s future is not discussed.

“This is a cheering news for the people of Biafra, because many have died for the actualisation of Biafra. I did prophesy that Trump will win the US presidency and he did. That buttressed a point on what I said about Biafra. Biafra will ultimately be a reality because nobody in power can stop Biafra.

“Whenever God says a thing, nobody will stop it. God has said Biafra would emerge as a nation and no power in Nigeria would crush the spirit. The more they delay the emergence of Biafra as a nation, the more Nigeria sinks and the more the sufferings of its people.”

For anybody to say Nigeria would come out of this recession is foolhardy and a statement from somebody not in touch with God.”

According to Apostle Mbazurike, God has told him that the time to let His people go is now. His message entitled “Order from Above to President Muhammadu Buhari: Let my people go,’’ is an order that requires no appeal.
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/biafrall-be-realistic-this-year-apostle.html

5 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Nwodosis(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Mynd44, kindly ban the that apostle as you have been me banning for my pro Biafran comments. Let me tell you, there nothing different between you and the Nigerian military shooting armless Biafran agitators. While the military use live bullets, you use e- bullets to murder the armless. You are both oppressors and enemy of freedom and freedom will elude you all.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Afonja...oyah, come enter.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by hakeem4(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmmm. agape ministry grin grin grin

The prophet. Living Nostradamus

Abeg help me predict bet9ja since season is about to start

While briefing newsmen in Awka at the weekend, Apostle Mbazuruike declared that more things will happen this year that would be in favour of the agitators of Biafra. He warned that recession was just the beginning of God’s punishment if Biafra’s future is not discussed.

This is nigeria's 7th recession. America had gone through 49 recession, what is God punishing them for ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari prefer to die rather than let biafra go

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by omenka(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2017
While briefing newsmen in Awka at the weekend, Apostle Mbazuruike declared that more things will happen this year that would be in favour of the agitators of Biafra. He warned that recession was just the beginning of God’s punishment if Biafra’s future is not discussed
One should compile these guys' utterances into a comedy series. Would surely be a blockbuster! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by EasternLeopard: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
One should compile these guys' utterances into a comedy series. Would surely be a blockbuster! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All your efforts to ridicule Biafra is failing and will keep failing

Do you why it will keep failing

See the Reasons below

1) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

3) Absence of Resource Control

4) Absence of State power to build international infrastructures.

You Igbodefender adadike281 laribari Afam4eva Proudlyngwa and all pro Nigeria Igbos will fail

God has heard our cries and has vowed to liberate us

8 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by dlondonbadboy: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2017
1bunne4lif:

Then he would have to die..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Luckylife(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2017
What will be will be .

3 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by unohbethel(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Mynd44, kindly ban the that apostle as you have been me banning for my pro Biafran comments. Let me tell you, there nothing different between you and the Nigerian military shooting armless Biafran agitators. While the military use live bullets, you use e- bullets to murder the armless. You are both oppressors and enemy of freedom and freedom will elude you all.

savage...nothing to add.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2017
1bunne4lif:
do u remember the story of the almighty pharaoh and how he died?God hardened pharaohs heart not to let the Israelites go.to prove he his God,the one that says yes nd no man can say no

1 Like

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by muykem: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Funny, only IPOB apostle was able to see God's plan for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by ZZ22: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

See the Reasons below

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

You Igbodefender adadike281 laribari Afam4eva Proudlyngwa and all pro Nigeria Igbos will fail

bro that igbodefender and proudlyngwa no be Igbo guy. They plenty for here forming Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Nwodosis(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2017
unohbethel:

savage...nothing to add.
Happy that you are following Biafran topics and you follow it to its actualization. Isee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2017
ZZ22:
bro that igbodefender and proudlyngwa no be Igbo guy. They plenty for here forming Igbo
Can you swear with your life on that.
Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by egbemaoguta(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2017
1bunne4lif:
OK,let him prepare to die because God has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Pavore9: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Can you swear with your life on that.

If you don't share their views no matter how absurd it is, you are not igbo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by egbemaoguta(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari Lee ka ngwa GI ukpala okpoko gburu asikwana na nti chiri ya

1 Like

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

See the Reasons below

What you listed are all, national problems, not peculiar to the eastern region.
Hold the self centered governors and HOR/Senate members, for the underdevelopment of the region.

Liberation does not come with generating bad blood.
Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by EasternLeopard: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

What you listed are all, national problems, not peculiar to the eastern region.
Hold the self centered governors and HOR/Senate members, for the underdevelopment of the region.

Liberation does not come with generating bad blood.

Sorry to burst your bubbles

Why are we Igbos forced to import through Lagos if the things I listed are National problems

Why do the West have a functional international seaports airports etc and the East don't have.?

Guy go and sit down

Nigeria died the day Restructuring was rejected

5 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Sorry to burst your bubbles

Why are we Igbos forced to import through Lagos if the things I listed are National problems

Why do the West have a functional international seaports airports etc and the East don't have.?

Guy go and sit down

Nigeria died the day Restructuring was rejected

You are sounding like a novice in a lot of things.

First and foremost, you have senators that should be pushing and lobbying for this things.
If you are not satisfied with their performance, recall them.

Noone stops you from importing from any port of your choice.

You can't force private airlines to choose their destination points.
Make the environment conducive and investors will come.

Once again hold your representatives accountable.
Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by EasternLeopard: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are sounding like a novice in a lot of things.

First and foremost, you have senators that should be pushing and lobbying for this things.
If you are not satisfied with their performance, recall them.

Noone stops you from importing from any port of your choice.

You can't force private airlines to choose their destination points.
Make the environment conducive and investors will come.

Once again hold your representatives accountable.

What happened in the House of Representatives when the bill to established South East Development Commission was presented by our leaders.?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Kokolet11: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Hmmmm. agape ministry grin grin grin

The prophet. Living Nostradamus

Abeg help me predict bet9ja since season is about to start

This is nigeria's 7th recession. America had gone through 49 recession, what is God punishing them for ?
buhari need an award for his back to back recession he put nigeria into.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

What happened in the House of Representatives when the bill to established South East Development Commission was presented by our leaders.?

Have you ever heard of the word. LOBBYING.
When you have, self centered, political amateurs, that's what you will get.

Once again, we can develop Igboland, without much fuss, what we need is grassroots participation at all level.
The earlier we realize that, we need to start entering partnership with ourselves, better for us, we are too rigid and individualistic, we expect too much from the federal government while, freeing our state governments.
Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by hakeem4(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
buhari need an award for his back to back recession he put nigeria into.
when he took over in 1983... he took over to rescue the economy that was already in recession from 1982

1 Like

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Good luck.

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by EasternLeopard: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Have you ever heard of the word. LOBBYING.
When you have, self centered, political amateurs, that's what you will get.

Once again, we can develop Igboland, without much fuss, what we need is grassroots participation at all level.
The earlier we realize that, we need to start entering partnership with ourselves, better for us, we are too rigid and individualistic, we expect too much from the federal government while, freeing our state governments.

So did the North East senators lobbied the South East senators to get their North East Development Commission.? Yes or No

If yes, why didn't they return the favour.?

If no, how come they got theirs.?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Kokolet11: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
hakeem4:
when he took over in 1983... he took over to rescue the economy that was already in recession from 1982
and when he took over in 2015 what happened?another recession?please na only him waka come?back to back recession.buhari need an award. hahaha see them zoo men

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

So did the North East senators lobbied the South East senators to get their North East Development Commission.? Yes or No

If yes, why didn't they return the favour.?

If no, how come they got theirs.?

I cannot authoritatively tell you what happened, a I don't know.
I can only share my opinion on what I feel happened.

Politics is a game of numbers and one.

The Northern senators work as a unit, when it comes to things like this, the southern ones because of bad blood don't.

The eastern politicians have a lot to learn, but one thing is certain, we have to keep sentiments aside.

We are neighbors with the north central, we need to learn how to use it to our advantage.

Sometimes you need to give something to get something.
Re: Biafra’ll Be Realistic This Year – Apostle Mazuruike by EasternLeopard: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I cannot authoritatively tell you what happened, a I don't know.
I can only share my opinion on what I feel happened.

Politics is a game of numbers and one.

The Northern senators work as a unit, when it comes to things like this, the southern ones because of bad blood don't.

The eastern politicians have a lot to learn, but one thing is certain, we have to keep sentiments aside.

We are neighbors with the north central, we need to learn how to use it to our advantage.

Sometimes you need to give something to get something.

Guy go and sit down

You have lost this argument.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. / Anambra 2017 : Peter Obi And Obaze Storm Alaba Market Lagos For Campaign / Economic Implication Of President Buhari's Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.