Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu (48504 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set / Timaya And Jim Iyke Pictured Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by kidap: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Nollywood Actor,Jim Iyke was spotted urinating on road trip back to Enugu,the actor took tohis instagram page to share the above with caption saying...

Road trip back to Enugu. Bladder overflowing from last night's indulgence. Kept bidding time to make it to the gents. Finally pulled over by the road. Barely made it before a wardrobe malfunction. Don't f%@# with nature y'all! Nothing like fresh breeze on the "TOOL" as u take care of personal biz in the wild.

I love the motherland!! #StylePiper #IfYouGottaGoYouGottaGo#The SmileOnMyFace #JustKeepingItReal#Gladysboi #Harvpapa#MenWithStreetStyle #IOwnBlack#NomadChronicles

The question is can Jim urinate on road side in abroad?

http://news.nollyzone.com/african-mentality-actor-jim-iyke-spotted-urinating-road-side/

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by forreelinc(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2017
grin as piss come hook the guy wetin u want make e do

48 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Adaowerri111: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Na normal thing na, why act like you don't indulge

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Flatties: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Peeing with swag..
Jimiyke too like shorts

14 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2017
He for urinate inside he fuel tank abi waiting?

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2017
You can indeed pee overseas, if caught you'll pay a hefty fine. People still do. Take a walk down skid row and the urine smell will make you gag.

I don't blame the alleged Actor, I blame the government for not providing public toilets.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by profnigga(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2017
and so?? make e no piss again ni??!?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Mologi(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2017
May be he didn't see the...

URINATE HERE AND LOOSE UR THING...

sign...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by nikkypearl(f): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Kini ka wa se si eni to un fi "kini"re to si egbe ttiti laro kutu kutu monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Ericaikince(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2017
angry so he can no fit piss cos he's celebrity abi

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by magoo10(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Answering the call of nature is normal
Enjoy your ride bro
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2017
He's human afterall!
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by omusiliyu(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Dear OP and moderaror, please alert us when he get to Enugu

10 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Shol3(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by tossie101(f): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
My badass crush
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by shortgun(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
I blame buhari and the APC govt.
This govt has failed to do anything that is news worthy or entertaining. This is why the picture of a man peeing by the road side is considered news these days.

APC is a failure.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Una see wetin Instagram dey cause? Remain to see him shitting in the latrine or in a bush....

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by crackhouse(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Bad habit
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by DIKEnaWAR: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Nah wa oo. Everything is now news.

Someone will wake up some day to describe how he piped the wife with pictures.
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Preshochyx(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
What to do
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by johncreek: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Make una free this man o grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Ramaa(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
He no fear kidnapers....!!?

10 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Shortyy(f): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Jesus Christ. He was peeing and asked someone to snap him picture? Oh my God. If this isn't stupidity, I dunno what it is.

Don't worry mods, I'm on my way to the toilet now, as soon as I poo, I'll put here on NL and y'all better move it to fp. Rubbish!

15 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by speezyWears: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2017
iranu
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by nathanking09: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Na normal thing na, why act like you don't indulge
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Kokaine(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2017
IN ABROAD KWA!
abeg no let queen vex oh. na her language una dey spoil like this?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu by Tobilastik(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2017
OP
you should have added (viewers discretion), why snap himself while urinating Ode omo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.