Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? (41018 Views)

‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by sisisioge: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Haba! Nothing wring with having toned muscles. I love them. They are lasting and enduring. Would you rather have the Christian mother arms? You are beautiful... You would remain hot for a long long time...ask Angela Bassett.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Cladez(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg go join May weather and Joshua them.
you should be happy sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Viking007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
sod09:
stop doing heavy jobs or manly tasks
reduce taking okpa or apku grin grin even me way be guy i no get muscle,all my body soft angry angry
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by kpolli(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.

If that's really you in your profile picture then you don't have muscular hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its hereditary my dear, there is nothing you can do about it, I have a friend that has muscular hand and body, I thought it wasn't hereditary till I saw her Aunty, she is muscular too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Eeroh95(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where is the arms nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
sisisioge:
Haba! Nothing wring with having toned muscles. I love them. They are lasting and enduring. Would you rather have the Christian mother arms? You are beautiful... You would remain hot for a long long time...ask Angela Bassett.
Talk true for once kwanu, there is nothing sexy about a lady's hand looking masculine, it's a turn off for guys and please don't tell me you love it cos am sure as hell you don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Photo of the arms or adonbelieve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by CastingToVilla(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
People have serious problems and this one is talking about manly arms. Common gerrarout of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by zubinike(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Hi nairalanders! I need tons of your advice here. I am 26 - a female, but i have a man muscular arms. (Note: This is not hereditary). These muscular arms have made me loose confidence in putting on sleeveless without people staring and jeering at my arms as if i were some sort of strange creature.
I feel so insecure (moving around with manly arms) and i need help in getting back my sleek female arms. Thanks.

ogirl I go marry you with those arms I swear. after looking at your pics, I see no muscular arm. anyway, the truth be said, you can't reduce those arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by HumbleGee(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rhaspody:
she should stop masturbating with that arm
grin
Rhaspody:
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Hades2016(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
maybe you got em musclar arms from your great grandparents. Maybe you need to reduce the way you eat and take Moreno fruits ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by hokafor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
It could be a blessing because the way men beat their wives this days is alarming.atleast you can defende yourself with your muscular arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
komododragons:
your type do have peniss.

we men do runaway from people like you!

this is genetic disorder from birth and there is nothing you can do about it. and its always in a form of muscular arm flat butt and possible a peniss.
you are wicked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by millywiser: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Once had a gf like that,but start acting girlie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
To your amazement, i dont exercise. Btw, how does oat reduce muscular fat?
From your pics your hands are OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by SingleDaddy: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rhaspody:

grin you're wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by davillian(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Me I'm looking for girls with such arms.
They are usually very strong grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Kokaine(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
To your amazement, i dont exercise.
Btw, how does oat reduce muscular fat?
if thats your pic on your profile then you are fine. stop worrying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

I think ur plenty beautiful If that's you in d picture, I was expecting to see a macho woman but all I see is a cute looking young lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by ikorodureporta: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
are u as muscular as ths...:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Lokoyen(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
We cool cool

Soon na prewedding pictures we go see.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Opoki(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:
My dear build your self confidence. Yours is not worst! Just leave your life like those muscles are just normal part of your life. You're beautifully and wonderfully made. I have a friend who is muscular all rounder and she's fine and command respect for herself even with her look! She's married with kids, work on your confidence, don't waste time trying to change who you Are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by kabaka1: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
is ur laps like that 2?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

First of all, Show us pics of the muscle in question fess

U said it's not hereditary, so what caused it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
stellytwinkle:

You pound yam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by sisisioge: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Talk true for once kwanu, there is nothing sexy about a lady's hand looking masculine, it's a turn off for guys and please don't tell me you love it cos am sure as hell you don't.

How can you be sure of what I like babes? By the way, did you check her DP? Her muscled arms are actually in her head. She has lovely arms... I love Angela Bassett and Serena Williams. Those are well toned muscled women with some crazily beautiful bodies that don't quit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by Henri8: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where the arms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by ojafemi: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
To lose your muscular arms is very simple. Just simply lose weight because....

naturally, when you lose weight, you lose both fat and muscles. By losing enough weight you'll get slim and firm looking arms you want.

Don't know what to do to lose weight? ... Easy just read a detailed article I wrote here ==> https://fitnigerian.com/lose-weight-in-nigeria
Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by ojafemi: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
To lose your muscular arms is very simple. Just simply lose weight because....

naturally, when you lose weight, you lose both fat and muscles. By losing enough weight, you'll get slim and firm looking arms you want.

Don't know what to do to lose weight? ... Easy just read a detailed article I wrote here ==> https://fitnigerian.com/lose-weight-in-nigeria

stellytwinkle:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by piagetskinner(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
stop lifting cement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Female Get Rid Of Her Muscular Arms? by demefaboy(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2017
OP u masturbate too much, stop masturbation and U will be fine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey / How Does Egovin Work. / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.