Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu What Next? (2524 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? / See The Gift A Man Gave To Nnamdi Kanu & What Is Written On It(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu: What Can/have We As Ndigbo Learn/learnt From What Fayose Did Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by mekaboy(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2017
You told them Donald trump will give them biafra, they were running the streets of portharcourt like monkeys, chanting Donald trump. He won reaffirmed his commitment to one Nigeria.

Told them Israel will fight for them.because igbos are from Israel. Today it's confirmed there is no link.

Now you have told them if they boycott Anambra Elections, they will get biafra. So it's no longer trump and Israel , but Anambra state that will give biafra? I wonder where Anambra state got such powers.

So after the elections in Anambra and winner declared, you might tell them it's Kenyan presidential aspirant that will grant biafra if he wins.

You shouted for debate, Joe took the challenge, you call for professors. Are you are professors?

How long will u confuse these people?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Donii: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2017
This is a Guarantee! You can't Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future
• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE

Do check our banner for more information………….

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
90% of s.easterners have now being brainwashed... this is the more reason they kept calling for referendum because they know they have taken advantage of the gullibility of the people from that part of the world....

I just cant wait for the day when they start realising what and who this Nnamdi kanu really is..... it is just a matter of time... God will expose everyone involve in this devilish politics...

And the pig Nnamdi Kanu has not said anything about the ozubulu attack yet.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by GuyWise(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2017
mekaboy:
You told them Donald trump will give them biafra, they were running the streets of portharcourt like monkeys, chanting Donald trump. He won reaffirmed his commitment to one Nigeria.

Told them Israel will fight for them.because igbos are from Israel. Today it's confirmed there is no link.

Now you have told them if they boycott Anambra Elections, they will get biafra. So it's no longer trump and Israel , but Anambra state that will give biafra? I wonder where Anambra state got such powers.

So after the elections in Anambra and winner declared, you might tell them it's Kenyan presidential aspirant that will grant biafra if he wins.

You shouted for debate, Joe took the challenge, you call for professors. Are you are professors?

How long will u confuse these people?
While you're on nairaland forming mr know all, things are working out in favour of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu....

Oboy Nigeria will never work, so better we disintergrate or remain poor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
cool KANU is a FRAUDSTER,No direction and confusionist.His followers are PIGS n IDIOTS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:
90% of s.easterners have now being brainwashed... this is the more reason they kept calling for referendum because they know they have taken advantage of the gullibility of the people from that part of the world....

I just cant wait for the day when they start realising what and who this Nnamdi kanu really is..... it is just a matter of time... God will expose everyone involve in this devilish politics...

And the pig Nnamdi Kanu has not said anything about the ozubulu attack yet.....

Is NIGERIA working? Igbos are not fools. They know BIAFRA offers a better alternative. BIAFRA is their escape. Is NIGERIA working?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool KANU is a FRAUDSTER,No direction and confusionist.His followers are PIGS n IDIOTS

I know you are a robot...Programmed to type without thinking. Make God have mercy on your soul..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by mekaboy(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

While you're on nairaland forming mr know all, things are working out in favour of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu....

Oboy Nigeria will never work, so better we disintergrate or remain poor.

What things?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Is NIGERIA working? Igbos are not fools. They know BIAFRA offers a better alternative. BIAFRA is their escape. Is NIGERIA working?
And if Nigeria is not working..... which of the tribe is benefiting from the its failure pls tell me.... are you telling me igbos are the ones suffering it more?

And...
How can you prove that this biafra is the only way that can better the lives of the igbo people(pls i need you to talk extensively on this to convince me)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by ipobarecriminals: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

I know you are a robot...Programmed to type without thinking. Make God have mercy on your soul..
ok, and U a PIGLET

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by GuyWise(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
mekaboy:

What things?
You think that life starts and ends here on nairaland stfu if don't understand anything about Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by GuyWise(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

And if Nigeria is not working..... which of the tribe is benefiting from the its failure pls tell me.... are you telling me igbos are the ones suffering it more?

And...
How can you prove that this biafra is the only way that can better the lives of the igbo people(pls i need you to talk extensively on this to convince me)
How many times will we explain the same thing to you afonjas go and search the benefit of biafra on google and more beautiful answers will be shown to you, nobody has time to explain the same thing over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by mekaboy(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

You think that life starts and ends here on nairaland stfu if don't understand anything about Biafra

Was it on Niaraland that you people were running around chanting Donald trump?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by GuyWise(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
mekaboy:

Was it on Niaraland that you people were running around chanting Donald trump?
Why I mentioned nairaland is that you believe that the negative comments and posts you read everyday here about Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are the yardstick to measure the struggle of Biafra....

You will be in for a shocker very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

How many times will we explain the same thing to you afonjas go and search the benefit of biafra on google and more beautiful answers will be shown to you, nobody has time to explain the same thing over and over again.
if you know this ur sef why not summarise it here and lets see.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Ereolamide: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Blame Yoruba as usual

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by attackgat: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

This is the cost of "One Nigeria"

Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem. The above should tell any right thinking Igbo man that Nigeria not a place for the Igbos. Nigeria has been bad news for Igbos.

At least Nnamdi Kanu is fighting to remove his people from a situation that has been killing them since 1945.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

And...

If you can listen to me with a mind void of bias, I might be able to convince you...

First, you can agree with me that Nigeria is not working. And Nigeria can never work. Agreed!

And like you rightly said, igbos alone are not the only ones suffering this nonsense....the masses (not the elite)are the ones suffering. Agreed!!

Do you know if I lead a protest tomorrow against this useless adminiatration they would say it's because I'm an igbo man...do you know that? The Hausas ( even the socalled masses im fighting for) would say I'm attacking their son. Do you believe that?
Chukwuma kaduna did something like that....and they said twas an igbo coup.
That means the way I'd wanna solve my problem is very different from the way a Yoruba man would wanna solve his problem. Because we are not one! And this administration has helped divide us further.

Some of us would have reconsidered BIAFRA....but you saw how the elite threw the restructuring issue outta the window. Does that tell you anything? It brings me back to my first point about the country being built on lies and deceit.

When people got tired of PDP they said they wanted to try APC...now people are tired of Nigeria, shouldn't they be allowed to try BIAFRA?

Tell me why we should stick to doing the same thing over and over.....yet, we are unemployed, no electricity, our ladies are unmarried because the men are without jobs, fraud is now on the increase because of failed systems, bad roads, terrorism, everybad thing is happening in Nigeria..
Why should I continue with such a country? When an alternative is presenting itself?
Tell me why I should continue with Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

If you can listen to me with a mind void of bias, I might be able to convince you...

First, you can agree with me that Nigeria is not working. And Nigeria can never work. Agreed!

And like you rightly said, igbos alone are not the only ones suffering this nonsense....the masses (not the elite)are the ones suffering. Agreed!!

Do you know if I lead a protest tomorrow against this useless adminiatration they would say it's because I'm an igbo man...do you know that? The Hausas ( even the socalled masses im fighting for) would say I'm attacking their son. Do you believe that?
Chukwuma kaduna did something like that....and they said twas an igbo coup.
That means the way I'd wanna solve my problem is very different from the way a Yoruba man would wanna solve his problem. Because we are not one! And this administration has helped divide us further.

Some of us would have reconsidered BIAFRA....but you saw how the elite threw the restructuring issue outta the window. Does that tell you anything? It brings me back to my first point about the country being built on lies and deceit.

When people got tired of PDP they said they wanted to try APC...now people are tired of Nigeria, shouldn't they be allowed to try BIAFRA?

Tell me why we should stick to doing the same thing over and over.....yet, we are unemployed, no electricity, our ladies are unmarried because the men are without jobs, fraud is now on the increase because of failed systems, bad roads, terrorism, everybad thing is happening in Nigeria..
Why should I continue with such a country? When an alternative is presenting itself?
Tell me why I should continue with Nigeria!!

You have tried...
before i give you my response i want to know the part of Nigeria you reside now and currently...
I stay live in Nigeria and lagos to be precise should incase you might wanna throw the question bakc at me..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

You have tried...
before i give you my response i want to know the part of Nigeria you reside now and currently...
I stay live in Nigeria and lagos to be precise should incase you might wanna throw the question bakc at me..

Where i stay is irrelevant..Why should I continue with Nigeria...?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by navyseal2220: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
mekaboy:
[s]You told them Donald trump will give them biafra, they were running the streets of portharcourt like monkeys, chanting Donald trump. He won reaffirmed his commitment to one Nigeria.

How long will u confuse these people?[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Where i stay is irrelevant..Why should I continue with Nigeria...?
If i can deduce anything meaningful from this ur comment it shows you dont reside in Nigeria right? ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

If i can deduce anything meaningful from this ur comment it shows you dont reside in Nigeria right? ...

Where I stay is irrelevant..Tell me why I should continue with Nigeria when a better alternative is presenting itself.
I'd tell you where I stay at the end of the day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Where I stay is irrelevant..Tell me why I should continue with Nigeria when a better alternative is presenting itself.
I'd tell you where I stay at the end of the day.
i wonder why you trying to conceal where you stay... for me its no big deal unless you trying hide something... i cant make any meanings with you if you dont experience what i experience daily...
I have a friend sitting beside me right now hes a bonafide Igbo dude from Enugu state... hes reading this as i am typing now... he is even the one asking me to know exactly where you reside...
if you cant tell me what where you reside... we can never be on the same wave length... so bros i cant go further than this...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

i wonder why you trying to conceal where you stay... for me its no big deal unless you trying hide something... i cant make any meanings with you if you dont experience what i experience daily...
I have a friend sitting beside me right now hes a bonafide Igbo dude from Enugu state... hes reading this as i am typing now... he is even the one asking me to know exactly where you reside...
if you cant tell me what where you reside... we can never be on the same wave length... so bros i cant go further than this...

Lol..a way to escape? Assume I'm your next door neighbour..Or assume I stay in enugu or Abuja or kaduna or in hell fire....why should I continue with this country?
Why are you like this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by GMBuhari: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2017
2015. Kanu was threatening fire and brimstone claiming okike bambiala has decided to destroy NG. and that by 2016. Zoo will be completely ruined.

It's 2017. And no ruin yet

Igbos are ediots

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
All they care about is throwing insults up and down like fools that they are....bring out valid reasons why I should continue with this contrapment and they are asking for house address...who knows what they would ask for next? My phone number? My ATM pin? Naboobs!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lol..a way to escape? Assume I'm your next door neighbour..Or assume I stay in enugu or Abuja or kaduna or in hell fire....why should I continue with this country?
Why are you like this?
The ozubulu attack is the most important now... if it doesnt concerns yu it does to me... those bleeping perpetrators must be apprehended and prosecuted....
if u think ur biafra is more important than the people who have lost their lives... you are on ur own bruh...
We must condemn this abominable act.. this is what makes me a Nigerian...
Even ur messiah NK has not said anything yet on this issue...
Even those selfish celebrities have all kept silence on this same issue which they wouldnt have done if this were to happen in Europe or America.... we still dont really know the true enemies of this country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by dlondonbadboy: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Israeljones:

The ozubulu attack is the most important now... if it doesnt concerns yu it does to me... those bleeping perpetrators must be apprehended and prosecuted....
if u think ur biafra is more important than the people who have lost their lives... you are on ur own bruh...
We must condemn this abominable act.. this is what makes me a Nigerian...
Even ur messiah NK has not said anything yet on this issue...
Even those selfish celebrities have all kept silence on this same issue which they wouldnt have done if this were to happen in Europe or America.... we still dont really know the true enemies of this country

So Nnamdi kanu talking about the killing is now your problem..Too bad I wasted my time with you, I thought you were a human being.
Go and play with your kind..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Israeljones(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

So Nnamdi kanu talking about the killing is now your problem..Too bad I wasted my time with you, I thought you were a human being.
Go and play with your kind..
i know i will always bring out that biafran stupidity, zombie made and brainwashed traits in you...
i was shocked when you all acting up like a normal human being and didnt get blown up like a normal biafrats would... didnt know you just acting up to cover...

So you are not even interested in issue of those who lost their lives in Ozubulu.... All you could pick out is me pointing out that rogue NK for keeping silence...
OMG! you people are even worst than i thought..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu What Next? by Seanpierce: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Op, shut the f. Uck up, igbos are not jews, they are ivorians, that was where ojukwu ran to when he disguised as a slayqueen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Candidate,kingsley Moghalu & Family In A Photoshoot(pics) / How Court Declared Aregbesola Winner After Canceling Results Of 10 Local Govts / Enough Of Government Of Excuses Says Olawepo Hashim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.