Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) (24681 Views)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Okay,

Why do most yeyebrities like snapping in front of thier door gan sef

Or is that the modus operandi before positing pictures

Where you think say "I am in my house, come and beat me" start from?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by Eife(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Sirpaul:
for all

This is wickedness oh. This early morning, you dey post something like this
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by femi4: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

I don't know her,anyways lemme wish her a HBD and many more peaceful years ahead
buy TV....you no gree
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by momntlevy: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2017
The Clock is ticking cause you dont ve to keep loosing on unsure bet, Great win yesterday & thanks to God for success and kudos to winners. View won Ticket pic for your Ecstasy.

Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by ApBlaze10: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Sirpaul:
for all

sirPaul why you dey make us dey salivate nii?
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Okay,

I am not a celebrity but i do snap in front of my door.... What am i?
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by gozzlin: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided

27 years?? Really? Her childhood picture looks like it was taken in the 70's. Yet she says she was born in 1990.
Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by lelvin(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Music no be her way...she should try other slaying departments

Re: Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos) by toprealman: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Okay,
It is the mist organized spot.....for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Full Of Praises For Her Son (pictured) / Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / Kylian Mbappe To Earn ₦635m/Week, ₦33 Billion Yearly At Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.