Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bitcoin Climbs To Record High Of $3,324 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Climbs To Record High Of $3,324 (529 Views)

Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 / Naira Climbs To N360.55/$ As CBN Injects $210 Million / China, Nigeria, Others Push Global Debt To A Record High Of $217 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Climbs To Record High Of $3,324 by Truth234(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Bitcoin continued its rally to a record high, even after miners announced they would be splitting.

The cryptocurrency jumped 16 percent from Friday high to an unbelievable $3,324.95 on Sunday. The volatile digital currency which plunged below $2,000 for the first time this year in July has gained more than 45 percent in the last one month.

While the virtual currency outlook remains uncertain, experts now believed the dominating cryptocurrency will continue to grow as the activation of segwit technology would further aid its value.

“The miner-orchestrated hard fork has had limited traction and will not impact the price or future development of bitcoin,” said Aurelien Menant, chief executive officer of Gatecoin Ltd., a cryptocurrency exchange in Hong Kong, referring to the split. “The activation of SegWit is a significant milestone in bitcoin’s technological evolution.”

“The scaling debate is not over yet,” Menant added. “The promised 2 MB block size increase due in November in accordance with the SegWit2x agreement may still be rejected by certain stakeholders.”

http://investorsking.com/bitcoin-climbs-record-high-3324/ mynd44

Re: Bitcoin Climbs To Record High Of $3,324 by GMBuhari: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Panic not good at all I sold 2btc before fork happened.
Re: Bitcoin Climbs To Record High Of $3,324 by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Damn... Could remember vividly when this thing climbed up to 2 dollars and I was deliberating with my friends on buying it... till it went down our bucket list...

This no b good news at all... every time I hear about BitCoin, I just nod my head in *******

(1) (Reply)

FG Wilson Perkins Soundproof Generating Sets For Sale / The Fashion Rubber Suede Shoes---- Male Suede--n1,500 And Female N1,200 / Niccolo Machiavelli's 7 Business Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.