Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How To Use An Elevator. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Use An Elevator. (2044 Views)

The Bailong Elevator. Tallest In The World (photos) / Creative Elevator Ads That Can Lift Your Mood(photos) / Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use An Elevator. by truth12(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Using the stairs can be tiring at times, but are you scared or nervous of using the elevator?
I did. I was always ignoring the elevator due to the fact that I was not used to it and it always had a bad effect on me. When you use the elevator it brings about having to share a confined space with different people in a moving machine taking you up or down.

1.PBEFORE ENTERING : Before you enter the elevator there are two buttons on each side of the elevator door that says up or down. You can choose to go up if and also choose to go down if you wish. Once you press any of these button, wait for a while, let's say 5 to 6 seconds for the elevator door to open.

2. DISTANCE: Once the door is open, always keep a distance between the elevator because people would rush out the the elevator and you wouldn't want to crash into them.
Once you get into the elevator, there are several buttons right in front of you to spot. You must know what level or floor you are heading. Let's say you're heading to level 3, just press level three and the door would close itself.

3. JOURNEY: One you begin the short journey up or down you experience a slight change in your weight. But don't panick it's normal. While you're in the elevator always go to the back to stay because other people would still come in.
While you're waiting you can listen to music with you're ear piece or stare at your phone for no reason. You wouldn't want to have awkward stares at anyone in the elevator.

4. EMERGENCY : In case of emergency, there are always emergency buttons in every elevator. So if the elevator stops immediately or the light goes off, immediately press the emergency button.

I hope I've been able to give you the courage to use an elevator?

FOR MORE INTERSTING ARTICLES FEEL FREE TO VISIT

Source :http://www.ojomotomi.com/2017/08/how-to-use-elevator.html. COMMENT ON MY BLOG AND WIN AIRTIME WORTH N500

1 Like

Re: How To Use An Elevator. by simplyhonest(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Hmnnn... OK ooo
Re: How To Use An Elevator. by LAFO: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2017
I remember my first time...

It's better than my first time on an escalator though.
I almost fell
Re: How To Use An Elevator. by truth12(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
LAFO:
I remember my first time...

It's better than my first time on an escalator though.
I almost fell

My first time was awkward. My dad made it worse by telling everyone it was my first time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University Pharmacy Is Not Beans / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 Jamb Slip / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY JUPEB 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION FORM IS OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.