Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands (3895 Views)

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly / A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Militude: 11:49pm On May 12, 2017
Video footage shows the moment a woman in China manages to open the doors of an elevator with her hands after it broke down.

The footage was recorded in Huai'an, China's Jiangsu province and posted online to social media.

The female cleaner can be seen holding a mop and riding the elevator.

She can be seen pressing a button on the lift and waiting for it to move.

The elevator moves however when it gets to her floor, the doors fail to open. It is stuck between the sixth and seventh floors.

Instead of asking for help, the woman decides to use force to open the doors.

She can be seen using her hands to prise the doors open.

The woman manages to open the first set of doors and then stands on a piece of metal to help her gain access to the next set of doors and prise it open.

She manages to prise the doors open. There are people waiting for her on the other side.

They give her a hand getting up and out of the elevator.

WATCH video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te_76MpbZ9U

VIEW SOURCE FOR MORE >>>> http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/05/chinese-woman-who-gets-stuck-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Militude: 11:50pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Militude: 11:50pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Nobody: 4:48am On May 13, 2017
@Militude

Is she related to the Incredible Hulk?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Partnerbiz(f): 6:46am On May 13, 2017
Sharp w
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by NairalandCS(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2017
Odinary elevator door that I can open with just one finger ?

Abegi. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by jericco1(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2017
NairalandCS:

Abegi. angry
na im you never go act avengers.
Continue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Kondomatic(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2017
Chinese elevator..

obviously fake

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by NairalandCS(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2017
jericco1:

na im you never go act avengers.
Continue.

Dem ask me to join but I just no want.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Evablizin(f): 7:51am On May 13, 2017
Applausdise eeeh,for d current chinese iron woman in town,iron opener u r too much.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by dpete1: 8:10am On May 13, 2017
congrats to her...what a luck!!

Hbd to me sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by jericco1(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2017
NairalandCS:

Dem ask me to join but I just no want.
lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by emeijeh(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2017
Chinese Avenger
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by gqboyy(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2017
Super woman
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by owem19(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2017
Na Bruce Lee wife be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by veekid(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2017
Mrs Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by jbzxcv: 9:36am On May 13, 2017
NairalandCS:

Abegi. angry

Have u been to an elevator? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by merxi55(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2017
I don't need to exert strength.. .i only need to command it...and it's settled.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by dunelsty(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2017
China China at it again.... won't be surprised if its a trailer of a new movie.. them b like "d lady monk" #yeye they smell

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Nobody: 11:20am On May 13, 2017
Please watch like and share to support funny two years old MARVELLOUS in this hilarious comedy short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Marksule(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
She must be from Crypton. Superman's mum. Probably.
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by luminouz(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2017
merxi55:
I don't need to exert strength.. .i only need to command it...and it's settled.
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Bowlexzy(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2017
Hello I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are working on a start up, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Olayetan(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2017
Have dey started producing human robot in China?
She must be one with no doubt
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by lenghtinny(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
No be better elevator joor....

Even all those marvel superheroes no fit
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by deanoffaculty: 6:02pm On May 13, 2017
alignacademy:
@Militude
Is she related to the Incredible Hulk?
Maybe...she might also related to LUKE CAGE.
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by onyedika946(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2017
Check well oo, that must be somewhere in naija.
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2017
For naija ladies, na to begin scream cry.
Re: Woman Who Gets Stuck In Elevator Opens The Doors By Force With 2 Hands by Agimor(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2017
I thought this thing only happen in naija. That's how I also got stuck on bettymor elevator... How I came out it's still a mystery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Schools Whose 2017/2018 Admission Screening Forms Are Out. / List Of Top 10 Best Institution In Benin Republic For Foreign Students 2018 / Why Do 3rd Class Graduates Do Better Than 1 Class Students After School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.