Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng (2107 Views)

N-Power: Device Delivery Update / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by npowerng: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning,
Many people have been asking about the devices, some have asked because they are excited, some others have just been rude and accusatory.
Now you all know the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. There are 8 vendors pre-approved by the Bank of Industry to deliver those devices.
Some of those vendors have delivered their devices, some other vendors have not.
Some of the vendors that have delivered. Have delivered just a percentage and will be delivering the remaining shortly.
Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
The Network provider giving the free one year internet will also take a stab at the devices.
No one is trying to stop the devices from getting into your hands.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
So when we ask you to be patient, be patient.
It is working together for YOU!
Remember this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.
#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by odoguma(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by hersee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good afternoon

Please I needed your help to revert to my new bank account, I contacted you on Friday about the issue, please help me. Thank you

Phone Number:

Email Address:
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by npowerng: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
hersee:
Good afternoon

Please I needed your help to revert to my new bank account, I contacted you on Friday about the issue, please help me. Thank you

Phone Number: 08101102008

Email Address: hassanyaqub2013@gmail.com

At this point no corrections of details for now, for New applicant
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by kayteajay111(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Many people have been asking about the devices, some have asked because they are excited, some others have just been rude and accusatory.
Now you all know the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. There are 8 vendors pre-approved by the Bank of Industry to deliver those devices.
Some of those vendors have delivered their devices, some other vendors have not.
Some of the vendors that have delivered. Have delivered just a percentage and will be delivering the remaining shortly.
Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
The Network provider giving the free one year internet will also take a stab at the devices.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
Remember this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.
#NPowerNG
You people are unfair, you are the one that delayed the payment which disallowed some people to select device before the aforementioned date, I didn't have any error on my account details, I started collecting stipend in May, u still owe me 5 months arrears, now u want to distribute devices again which I'm yet entitled to for now. And you want us to be performing/carrying out the same the work, is that possible?
MY QUESTION IS THAT, WHEN ARE U GOING TO THE PAY THE BACKLOGS?
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by hersee(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:

At this point no corrections of details for now, for New applicant

I am an existing beneficiary, I have issue with payment of my stipend, Npower keep sending me email that my BVN is not linked to the account I provided on my portal, But I visited my bank several times and they keep saying my BVN is linked, they even showed it to me to confirm, thats why I decided to open a new bank account in a different bank. Now I want to revert to the new account. Kindly Assist me. Thanks
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by npowerng: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
kayteajay111:

You people are unfair, you are the one that delayed the payment which disallowed some people to select device before the aforementioned date, I didn't have any error on my account details, I started collecting stipend in May, u still owe me 5 months arrears, now u want to distribute devices again which I'm yet entitled to for now. And you want us to be performing/carrying out the same the work, is that possible?
MY QUESTION IS THAT, WHEN ARE U GOING TO THE PAY THE BACKLOGS?

Good day sir . backlog Payment would be made soon, be patient.
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by npowerng: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
hersee:

I am an existing beneficiary, I have issue with payment of my stipend, Npower keep sending me email that my BVN is not linked to the account I provided on my portal, But I visited my bank several times and they keep saying my BVN is linked, they even showed it to me to confirm, thats why I decided to open a new bank account in a different bank. Now I want to revert to the new account. Kindly Assist me. Thanks

We have people working on it. It would be rectify . You just have to be patient and You can also visit your bank for personal verification .
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by hersee(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:

We have people working on it. It would be rectify . You just have to be patient and You can also visit your bank for personal verification .
I have visited my Bank more than 20 times, All I needed now is CHANGE OF BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by npowerng: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
hersee:

I have visited my Bank more than 20 times, All I needed now is CHANGE OF BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE!!!!!!!
send me your number again please and your Email address.
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by yomalex(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Npowerng

Does this mean the network provider will lock the device to their network?
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by hersee(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
send me your number again please and your Email address.
Phone Number:

Email:
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by wins18(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
ThankGod u guys are here on nairaland.
This sister has been deeply depressed, I tried helping but some of my mails to npower was futile.
Pls she has not been paid for more than four months now, but she has been working assiduously.
Pls help with correction of bank account.
Her details below;
UDE DIANA OSINACHI
BANK=FCMB
ACC.NO.= 2061994013
Email=simplediana4ever@yahoo.com
Phone= 08035963880
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by kayteajay111(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir . backlog Payment would be made soon, be patient.
This is what I have been hearing since.
Re: 7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng by Tsam1959(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
yomalex:
Npowerng

Does this mean the network provider will lock the device to their network?

this is simple. They want to configur the device in a way when you put in your sim card ,all you need to do is to send a particular code . It just going be like all this promotion/branded mobile device

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paid Position With NGO, Lagos / Job Vacancies At WTS Energy, 31st January 2018 / Latest Recruitment At British American Tobacco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.