Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! (5119 Views)

This Is The Funniest Joke You'll Read This Year. / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by woye77: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
it so happened that there was this handsome dude who had never had experienced intimacy before - by chance, his first girl happened to be this babe who wasn't a novice in the dating game - one day while they were neck deep in rommance and were in a very high mood, the guy decided to take the plung and experience intimacy for the very first time to which the babe (who was now really in the mood) agreed - in no short time, the guy was inside the babe and the babe, who had been eagerly expecting this moment and was excited about the size of the guy's manhood, moaned in ecstacy "honey you are sooo big!", the guy (obviously short of words but trying to reciprocate the girl's comment) replied "thanks darling you are sooo wide!"
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by matthew80(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
Anyway, because you're double7 like me, I decided to open this link, but you almost bleeped up

Comment: The guy really said what was in his mind, and not a mistake because you explained that the girl was not a novice at this.
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by romsky: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
embarassed
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nice one.
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by r231(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
;d :d
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
LMAO. grin
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by sweetliet: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
na wa 4 dis boys ooooo
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by coolguyz(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2010
good. . . bt nt the funniest joke i'v read talkmore of funniest i'l ever read.

u try sha. . . i laff wt 13 of my 32 teeth grin grin grin
Re: Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! by Kunbee: 2:42am On Feb 16, 2010
Love it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Nigeria’s’ “they Tried To….” Proverbs / Jokes Section Official Kitchen / Odunlade Adekola Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.