Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery (9237 Views)

Peter Uche: Anglican Knight Arrested For Robbery In Lagos (Photos) / UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by emefav: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2017
27-year-old University Graduate, Segun Aderibigbe, has been paraded alongside his 28-year-old accomplice, Issah Rafiu, by the Oyo State Police Command for allegedly breaking into the house of his former boss in Lagos and making away with a Jeep, jewellery, money, among other valuables.

The robbers tried covering their tracks by destroying a Closed Circuit Television camera installed on the premises before heading to a hideout in the Apete area of Ibadan, Oyo State  according to  Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude.

Abiodun Odude said;
“The suspects broke into the house at night and carted away several valuable property, including the victim’s Sorenzo Kia Jeep, with number plate, MUS 809 DA, in which the stolen valuables were taken away. To cover their tracks, the suspects vandalised a CCTV camera installed in the house and made away with the PVR decoder. “Other items recovered from the suspects are one Samsung iPad, a Samsung S4, itel mobile telephones, expensive perfumes, and four pieces of fabric.” The leader of the two-man gang, Aderibigbe, said he was familiar with the security system in the house having worked with the owner while on industrial training at her company.

Confessing to the crime, Segun said;

“During my industrial training programme with the owner four years ago, she allowed me to live in the house. “When she travelled out of the country, I thought it was an opportunity for me to loot the house. I knew where the keys were kept and because I studied mechanical engineering, I know how to work on CCTVs to evade being caught. “I called a friend and we both went to the house to steal the items. I would not have stolen the car, but I needed it to transport the items we stole. I intended to sell the jewellery and other items, but I did not know what to do with the car.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/graduate-arrested-breaking-former-employers-house-robbery/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by kimeh: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Sho oooooo

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by emmabest2000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
S E G U N

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by awillabo: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
K
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by homeboy205: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by nextprince: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
I knew where the keys were kept and because I studied mechanical engineering, I know how to work on CCTVs
I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by AngelicBeing: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by cinoedhunter: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nna, na WA o... d hunger is real
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Nukilia: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bastard Soul! Somebody give you house you still go thief everything wey she get.. What a world!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by yomi007k(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
shocked

Is d guy on black posing for camera?

Dey didn't beat ds ones oo.... Graduate treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Kizyte(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
HungerBAD come see wetin your president cause!

Buhari why?
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
A graduate that university passes through....not that he passed through university.

A child that refused to listen to his parents.

Send am to Kirikiri....maybe those prisoners there will teach am some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
why do we attach so much importance to the word graduate in these parts. man breaks in ...
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by fpeter(f): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Idiots, that's how they'll spoil the chances of other intending IT students.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by ipobarecriminals: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by alfredo4u(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari y...,........

How I wish is Buhari apartments......

I will follow the guy.........hunger they kill guys........
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by wolesmile(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Greed aside, people are hungry. Hands are idle. The devil, I'm sure, is having a field day building workshops.
God Help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Descendants of ishola oyenusi na dem dem fallen demon crew

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by balash(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Segun!! For the past 1 week, na only ibo names we dey see for crime and we dey quickly call Ncan meeting.

But early Monday morning you give all this Igbo's opportunity to enter us, as you disgrace yoruba today ehn! Na like so them go disgrace you for the rest of your life. Stupid Boi, if you fit go rob for inside your helper house, then you don't deserve being helped atal.

Stupid boy, by the power invested in me, we disown this Segun boy, he is not an afonja or from the south west cause we don't bite fingers that feeds us, we are sending him to our closest neighbors 'South South' anything una like make una do am, we no want Segun again lol

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by CarlosTheJackal: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
That Segun from afonja land should join skull mining because it's the most lucrative in their land

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by ultron12345: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
emefav:
27-year-old University Graduate, Segun Aderibigbe, has been paraded alongside his 28-year-old accomplice, Issah Rafiu, by the Oyo State Police Command for allegedly breaking into the house of his former boss in Lagos and making away with a Jeep, jewellery, money, among other valuables.

The robbers tried covering their tracks by destroying a Closed Circuit Television camera installed on the premises before heading to a hideout in the Apete area of Ibadan, Oyo State  according to  Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude.

Abiodun Odude said;
“The suspects broke into the house at night and carted away several valuable property, including the victim’s Sorenzo Kia Jeep, with number plate, MUS 809 DA, in which the stolen valuables were taken away. To cover their tracks, the suspects vandalised a CCTV camera installed in the house and made away with the PVR decoder. “Other items recovered from the suspects are one Samsung iPad, a Samsung S4, itel mobile telephones, expensive perfumes, and four pieces of fabric.” The leader of the two-man gang, Aderibigbe, said he was familiar with the security system in the house having worked with the owner while on industrial training at her company.

“During my industrial training programme with the owner four years ago, she allowed me to live in the house. “When she travelled out of the country, I thought it was an opportunity for me to loot the house. I knew where the keys were kept and because I studied mechanical engineering, I know how to work on CCTVs to evade being caught. “I called a friend and we both went to the house to steal the items. I would not have stolen the car, but I needed it to transport the items we stole. I intended to sell the jewellery and other items, but I did not know what to do with the car.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/graduate-arrested-breaking-former-employers-house-robbery/

Lalasticlala
[b]
emefav:

Abiodun Odude said;

Lalasticlala
[/b]
emefav:
Other items recovered from the suspects are one Samsung iPad,

I am not understanding.....which one is Samsung iPad again

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by psalmson001: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chai!!!..........Segun!!!!!!..........why u dey disgrace we the brotherhood of Segun Sege like this?

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by VanBommel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
SEGUN....RAFIU issokay oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
bet why? cry

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thread for eastern bigots. Watch out
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by crispus09(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by ceejay80s(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
afonja
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by KingBish(f): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
The heart of man is indeed extremely wicked.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Bigsam400(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na waooo
Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by MadCow1: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Graduate of robbery.. Probably from UNIBEN. angry

1 Like

Re: Graduate Arrested For Breaking Into Former Employer’s House For Robbery by Ichietome: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na dem Awon cone heads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Communal Dispute Brews As Itsekiri, Ijaw Tango Over Land In Delta / Family Of 5 Arrested For Kidnapping In Imo / Man Kidnaps Ex-boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.