Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions (26651 Views)

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by stane007: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
A Twitter user, Vivian has called out a Taxify driver who sent her an insulting text message after she canceled her trip with him due to his actions which she said scared her.

Taxify replied her saying they have removed the driver from their platform.

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-out-taxify-driver-who-insulted-her-for-canceling-her-trip-because-she-was-scared-of-his-actions/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by stane007: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2017

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by ifegadinma: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Some men with low self esteem just feel the only way to get back at ladies they feel should be inferior to them is by being extremely rude.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by LUGBE: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
That is serious, some men and their poverty mentality, very annoying.

Anyways i know how to handle them

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by LUGBE: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
That is serious, some men and their poverty mentality, very annoying.

Anyways i know how to handle them ,when i ruly them into my trap, i don't accept there sorry.

Frustrated thing

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
sad
Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by dominique(f): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
From beating up passengers to sexually assaulting them to insulting them. Taxify sure has some nutjobs on their platform. Hope all these are not plots by Uber to bring down the competition.

44 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by MysteriousAnn(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:
From beating up passengers to sexually assaulting them to insulting them. Taxify sure has some nutjobs on their platform. Hope all these are not plots by Uber to bring down the competition.

it can't be by Uber, the possibility of them planting an insider and outsider then making them meet is very slim. The fault will be from the protocols used in employing drivers by Taxify!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by spartan117(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Men with low self esteem always try to bully women who are more well to do than them, it seems to give them some sought of satisfaction they are all fake men

7 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by ActionsShure: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gal go buy your own car
Oloshi omo

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by fresherdanU: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
I DONT LIKE TAXIFY AT ALL. THEIR DRIVERS DONT HAVE GOOD INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP.
MY LAST TRIP WITH ONE OF THEM WASNT FASINATING. ITS NOT SOMETHING I LOOK FORWARD TO AGAIN.

BRING BACK OUR UBER.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by blackbeau1(f): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is how some idiots would want to spoil the dream of the person behind taxify

14 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by swiz123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wouldn't blame the taxi driver.poverty could be frustrating and if care is not taken, you will start taking ur frustrations out on innocent ppl

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by johnshagb(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Did you say "sorry" before talking to the driver?? Because Nigerians are angry by default grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Yuji: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
They don't conduct proper behavioural assessments on these drivers before giving them these jobs. Difference between a sane society and a mad one undecided

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:
Hmmm! Hiring the right people in Nigeria is more difficult than getting a job.

12 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Do these guys even do background checks before they take on new drivers?

It's also very obvious that they do not do any form of training

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Benjom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
You've done well me lady. The bad eggs must be flushed out.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by wintersnow(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why's she asking unnecessary questions?
She obviously knows he's the taxify guy, she should have just entered the car, considering the fact that she has already wasted his time.... She doesn't expect him to smile naw haba! This is Nigeria for Christ sake, no one is fxking smiling!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by SINZ: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buy your own car then.
Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Don't judge the poor guy yet. Some ladies are a Driver's worst nightmare. By the way if a lady wears a shirt showing her nipples, what does it imply ?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by NobleBeer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wrong car. Wrong sanction. Angry reply
Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by wellmax(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good move from Taxify? People should learn how to be business minded.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
johnshagb:
Nigerians are angry by default grin grin grin
I hate to say it but you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by madgoat(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by fpeter(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
The fact is that those drivers do not understand that there is dignity in labour, being a driver doesn't mean they're inferior so Taxify should counsel them and make them understand that their job is noble and customers are to be treated with respect, regardless of their age or gender.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by pweshboi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
OK, thanks Viv for bringing there notice to it. Guess with time we will begin to experience good customer care and satisfaction
Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by bigass123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:

What if I sue you on behalf of Uber angry

No fear joor, na joke I dey joke grin

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg / Indonesia Conducts First Commercial Flight Using Palm Oil-blended Jet Fuel / Christmas In Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.